Ever get just - tired of a show?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've had a couple where I just can't stand either the endless PC "teachable moments" where I know I'm being preached to - or the avalanche of gay couples where - in real life I know just a few, on a TV show easily half are gay - part of me reacts with "enough is enough - I don't need to be 'enlightened' ".

Yeah. How many Interracial, Gay, Vegan couples can there really be? :roflmao:

It does grow tiresome.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I tried watching a show called Black Mirror and never got past the first half of the first episode.

:barf:

catlingirl

For me it’s Days of our Lives. I have no idea why I keep watching, it’s the same plot over and over again. Babies switched at birth, dead people coming back to life. What really annoyed me was when they made Steve be Stephano even though the actor who plays him is dead in real life.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
For me it’s Days of our Lives. I have no idea why I keep watching, it’s the same plot over and over again. Babies switched at birth, dead people coming back to life. What really annoyed me was when they made Steve be Stephano even though the actor who plays him is dead in real life.
My mom gave me a coffee table book for DofOLs many years ago. She was so proud of herself. I've have never seen the show. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Two and a Half Men. Was addicted to the show for the first 5 or 6 seasons... I tried to emulate Charlie in every way. ;-)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I binged Breaking Bad. SOOOO good! I may have to do that again. OITNB was a great show, too, but I had to make myself watch the last season after it got poisoned by the migrant politics.

UglyBear

I used to feel guilty about dropping the shows when they got bad, but not anymore.
There's just too many good shows (at least in their first two-three seasons) that deserve my limited TV time :)

The Grimms -- awesome for the first three-ish seasons, then... meh.