F..Pit Bulls and their owners

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I heard George Zimmerman was a killer on the news.

I heard Trayvon Martin was just a kid.

I also heard Obama was trying to pass a budget, but the GOP is holding him up.
Hey pal, YOU posted the news link.

Zimmerman is a killer.
Martin was a kid.
The GOP is holding him up.

Where were you going with this?? :killingme

Chris0nllyn

Hey pal, YOU posted the news link.

Zimmerman is a killer.
Martin was a kid.
The GOP is holding him up.

Where were you going with this?? :killingme

If I recall, you wanted the shock factor by asking to post pictures of "mauled children", as well as posted your google search links way before I posted any links.

Where were you going with that?

Chris0nllyn

You know you cannot win Chris.

So now it's a game? :bigwhoop:

Cesar Millan's pitbull was his best friend and an abassador to all pitbulls.

you keep on thinking they are all killers. Until you want to take the time and actually meet one, just stfu.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
If I recall, you wanted the shock factor by asking to post pictures of "mauled children", as well as posted your google search links way before I posted any links.

Where were you going with that?
Ummmmm and your response was something to the effect of "news stories aren't reliable" then you pop in with your own news story. :lol:

Give up dude. I can bury you thanks to this killer breed. :buddies:

Chris0nllyn

Ummmmm and your response was something to the effect of "news stories aren't reliable" then you pop in with your own news story. :lol:

Give up dude. I can bury you thanks to this killer breed. :buddies:

I wish I was as much as an internet tough guy as you Mikey.

Chris0nllyn

I'm not trying to be tough. By "bury you" I was referring to all the stories & videos I can post on pit bull attacks. Relax man. :buddies:

What does that prove? The fact that the media loves pitbull stories because you people eat it up like candy?

Notice how these stories don't have "pitbull" in the headlines?
Harry Harper: family 'devastated' at baby boy's pet dog attack death - Telegraph - Jack Russell killed this kid.

Housecleaner Dies in Violent Dog Attack | NBC 7 San Diego

Woman & Young Boy Attacked By 2 Dogs « CBS Baltimore

Newborn dead after family dog attacks - Houston Chronicle

Just "dog attacks", nothing to see here. If you can't recognize media bias, I'm sorry, but that's exactly what's going on here. They got you. Hook, line, and sinker.

Are all pitbulls nice, cuddly creatures? No, and I don't think anyone here is advocating that. Are all labs, retievers, terriers, etc? No. Does the media love to post stories of pitbull attackls for wow factor? Absolutely. But if you are going to sit here and say that pitbulls bite, or attack more, and that is a "fact", you're lying, and feeding the media machine. There is no national recordkeeping on dog bites, so it's not a "fact" they do anything more than another dog.

So, if you want to "bury me" in dog attack stories, be my guest. I absolutely love my dog, and no story will change that. The same goes for me posting stories of pitbulls doing GOOD. That won't change your mind, the op's mind, or anyone else who has an irrational fear of a certain breed of dog.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
So now it's a game? :bigwhoop:

Cesar Millan's pitbull was his best friend and an abassador to all pitbulls.

you keep on thinking they are all killers. Until you want to take the time and actually meet one, just stfu.

The dog whisperer is awesome. I am sorry he could not have been there for some of the pit bulls that died for no reason. He would have made a difference. But, I do get that people fear what they have lived, and don't blame them. (just to make that clear) We were given a Chesapeake Bay Retriever by my ex that had bought for our children when they visited, but ex never interacted with Bailey (and he had failed to tell me that Bailey had nipped at an LEO in Montgomery Cty and was on probation). When I inherited him to live with me and the kids; he was a sweetheart. One day, a guy came to assess some paulownia trees on our property, Bailey was out, and made a bee line and bit the nicely dressed older gentleman in the knee through is nicely pressed khakis; blood everywhere. We were lucky the guy didn't sue us. Bailey went to live on a farm, (we were lucky he wasn't put down) but I don't label CB Retrievers as vicious dogs to this day. All breeds are capable of harm. I loved Bailey, he was my buddy, and I was so sad the day we sent him away. I thought this story would help with perspective with dog breeds. It is all in the training, love, and care of the animal; this I do know without a doubt.

Last edited:

mitzi

mitzi, good video, thanks for posting very interesting.

Although I still wouldn't trust one not knowing what background it came from it is truly sad what some people turned them into. The fighting, abuse and neglect is truly sad. I think I would only trust one if the owner had it as a family dog from a puppy.

Chris0nllyn

Although I still wouldn't trust one not knowing what background it came from it is truly sad what some people turned them into. The fighting, abuse and neglect is truly sad. I think I would only trust one if the owner had it as a family dog from a puppy.

I couldn't watch all of the fight scene. When that sick bastards said "yea. Make him whine" while the dog was yelling was enough for me. I believe there is a special place in hell for those people.

The video was great though. Thank you for posting it, I've never seen it before.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
well i think i know for sure which house they live in as one of the locals told me he saw the dogs outside and today i went for a short walk and saw what looked to be a brown pit out in the front yard with no leash on it but the owner was out front for a brief min with it... i kind of ran home afraid the dog would come after me.

stockgirl

Stocki
well i think i know for sure which house they live in as one of the locals told me he saw the dogs outside and today i went for a short walk and saw what looked to be a brown pit out in the front yard with no leash on it but the owner was out front for a brief min with it... i kind of ran home afraid the dog would come after me.

Because you saw a dog in someone's yard you assume that it's theirs? If you were that damn scared of those dogs then you would not be walking around in that area. :shrug:

sm8

Because you saw a dog in someone's yard you assume that it's theirs? If you were that damn scared of those dogs then you would not be walking around in that area. :shrug:

I am afraid of the dogs in my yard sometimes (neighbors german shephard) but that does not stop me from ever leaving my house or coming back home.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I am afraid of the dogs in my yard sometimes (neighbors german shephard) but that does not stop me from ever leaving my house or coming back home.[/Q

yup i agree..only reason i say what i did is i saw the dog come out of the house and go back in the house. that is how i know the dog lives there. plus there is only one other house on this street and its got nobody living in it. also this house has a beware of dog sign in the window and a small dog pen in there side yard. everyone said they saw the lady and i saw her yesterday for the first time i felt like asking her do u own a black and white pitbull if so your dog attacked mine. but i am letting the a/w take care of it i am not getting involved anymore. i just called and reported what i saw now its up to him if he wants to go knock on there door and go from there.

stockgirl

Stocki
:whistle:

Attachments

• shift.jpg
    shift.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 95

sm8

I do not get it unless I forgot to capitalize something, Probably "G"erman "S"hepherd???? I am not against Pitt bulls, we were actually raised to know them American Staffordshire Terriors and owned quite a few. If she is the person I am thinking of and the place I am thinking of this house is pretty much in her front yard (atleast touching her property). That is why I compared it to leaving my house when my neighbor dogs are in my yard.

stockgirl

Stocki
I do not get it unless I forgot to capitalize something, Probably "G"erman "S"hepherd???? I am not against Pitt bulls, we were actually raised to know them American Staffordshire Terriors and owned quite a few. If she is the person I am thinking of and the place I am thinking of this house is pretty much in her front yard (atleast touching her property). That is why I compared it to leaving my house when my neighbor dogs are in my yard.

I did not post it to you. If I was posting to you I'd attach this:

Attachments

• spell.jpg
    spell.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 98