PREMO Member
:smile:

Attachments

• PitsandPedro.jpg
    PitsandPedro.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 118

stockgirl

Stocki
That was very interesting! Thanks for sharing. It took me about 6 tries before I found the pit bull.

It has been posted several times on here throughout the years. It is still the same lineup. I get it right every time. Most of them look nothing like a pit.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
How did I imply that? And I jumped the shark?

What I WAS implying is that you make it out to be a huge problem, when, in reality, out of the MILLIONS of pitbulls out there, only a handful killed people. Hardly the "problem" you make it out to be.

Did you know there were over 6,900 dog bites in Baltimore City back in 1972. there were 719 in 2011.

Also, thank you for proving my point on media bias. 2 of those 3 links don't even show the picture of the REAL dog. They show pictures of a mean looking barking dog with "PITBULLS" under it, and the other shows a barking pitbull in a cage. In reality, dog bite related deaths are rare, very rare, but the media makes it out to be more of a problem than it really is, and apparently it's working.

Again, do you believe everything you see in the news, or only things that fit your agenda?

I'd also like to point out (for the 28902472th time) the National Canine Research Counsil actual looks into, and investigates each dog bite related death.

I encourage you, and evey other media biased person here to read this. http://nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/uploaded_files/tinymce/2010 DBRF Report_Final_7.pdf
You're right Chris. It wasn't a Terrier breed that killed those kids. I think they were out drinking with their buddies and said: "Here, hold my beer and watch this!" :duh:

Hope you children aren't killed by these docile animals.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
You're right Chris. It wasn't a Terrier breed that killed those kids. I think they were out drinking with their buddies and said: "Here, hold my beer and watch this!" :duh:

docile my a$$...this dog wanted to rip bruno to shreds. I will never like the breed again as long as i am alive. obtw the animal warden told me today now that brunos been attacked once she will be attacked again by the same dog if the owner isn't found. I am hoping the other 2 locals got her name etc so they can write it in there statements or give the address she lives at to them.

I want this lady caught. The a/w said a citation will be given etc its not a crime that goes not taken care of.:killingme

Chris0nllyn

My dog has been around kids ranging 1 year old, to 6 year old, as well as countless adults. Some of which felt the same about pitbulls as most of you. Nothing has ever happened, nor am I worried anything will.

Thank you for caring though. :howdy:

Chris0nllyn

docile my a$$...this dog wanted to rip bruno to shreds. I will never like the breed again as long as i am alive. obtw the animal warden told me today now that brunos been attacked once she will be attacked again by the same dog if the owner isn't found. I am hoping the other 2 locals got her name etc so they can write it in there statements or give the address she lives at to them.

I want this lady caught. The a/w said a citation will be given etc its not a crime that goes not taken care of.:killingme

Yet, the wounds weren't bad enough to warrant a trip to then animal hospital, or vet until the next day?

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
chris they were bad i just didn't have a way to get her there...she was there right when they opened this am. she got looked over from head to toe. Just fyi shes got a bruised up neck from this vicious dog. she spent all night up crying she finally just went to sleep but is watching every move i make to make sure i am not going to leave her and when i do leave she cries so today i will be spending the day with her except for when i go down to get the other locals to write there statement for the a/w.

mamatutu

mama to two
It has been posted several times on here throughout the years. It is still the same lineup. I get it right every time. Most of them look nothing like a pit.

Now, I see how other breeds can be labeled as pit bulls. But, the bottom line on this thread, is no dog/breed should be running loose unless they accidentally escaped; leash laws and all that. And, Bruno should not have been attacked, and I understand why the OP/owner is so upset; one shouldn't have to fear that your dog or children will be attacked by dogs running the neighborhood. We took our dog to a little league baseball game once, and basically, the same thing happened; and, it does pxxs you off to have your dog on a leash (doing right thing), and a random loose dog comes out of nowhere and attacks.

Edit: Also, wanted to add that I am not prejudiced toward pit bulls; and I do think they get a bad rap. Any large breed is capable of doing great harm if the right situation presents itself. There have been such sad stories over the years of family pets killing children in their families. (not just pit bulls)

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
My dog has been around kids ranging 1 year old, to 6 year old, as well as countless adults. Some of which felt the same about pitbulls as most of you. Nothing has ever happened, nor am I worried anything will.

Thank you for caring though. :howdy:

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick...............

Chris0nllyn

Now, I see how other breeds can be labeled as pit bulls. But, the bottom line on this thread, is no dog/breed should be running loose unless they accidentally escaped; leash laws and all that. And, Bruno should not have been attacked, and I understand why the OP/owner is so upset; one shouldn't have to fear that your dog or children will be attacked by dogs running the neighborhood. We took our dog to a little league baseball game once, and basically, the same thing happened; and, it does pxxs you off to have your dog on a leash (doing right thing), and a random loose dog comes out of nowhere and attacks.

I think everyone here feels the same way. Me included.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
But there were no puncture wounds?

Dog was bleeding, didn't want anyone near it but the owner. I am not a
Vet

Your an ass, but I now think your right, it's not the Pits it's the owners.

You are all asses and stupid to beleive a dog bred to kill will change. Like my Lab would automatically quit chasing a ball if I loved and cared for it better.

We shouldn't ban Pits we should castrate Pit owners, then they would not have anything to prove.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I think everyone here feels the same way. Me included.

yes bruno does have puncture wounds but the skin wasn't broken all the way through..i got pics of brunos bloody neck etc..she has one good bite mark the vet noticed right away too i got a statement from the vets office that was given to the warden today. i am going to get 2 of the guys who helped me (birddog and someone else) write statements on the animal controls paper for me to hand to him tomorrow morning I will go down to the store about 415 and see if they are in. maybe one of them caught this ladies address or her name..that will help the warden find this lady

Last edited:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Here is the face of a Viscous and nasty killer! WATCH OUT!!!!!

Attachments

• 483913_491453304203412_515086121_n.jpg
    483913_491453304203412_515086121_n.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 94
  • 328903_283022921713119_1841564734_o.jpg
    328903_283022921713119_1841564734_o.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 101
  • 479978_3629214983958_767569267_n.jpg
    479978_3629214983958_767569267_n.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 483560_3643590543338_1634328780_n.jpg
    483560_3643590543338_1634328780_n.jpg