F..Pit Bulls and their owners

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Oh are we doing pics?? Shall I post the pics I have of mauled children? :coffee:

I was simply posting pics of my dog. im not defending the actions of the dogs but... i am defending that not all pitbulls are evil. Thats why i said blame the deed not the breed. The owners of said dogs should be held responsible because it is their responsibly to keep said dogs on a leash or in a pin. If my dog attacked someone i would own up to the mistake of the dog and if need be i would have the dog put down. Thats what being a responsible owner is. After all its just an animal and like ANY animal it can attack. My sister was bitten on the hand and it need stitches by a rottweiler but that didnt keep her from loving on one.

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I was simply posting pics of my dog. im not defending the actions of the dogs but... i am defending that not all pitbulls are evil. Thats why i said blame the deed not the breed. The owners of said dogs should be held responsible because it is their responsibly to keep said dogs on a leash or in a pin. If my dog attacked someone i would own up to the mistake of the dog and if need be i would have the dog put down.
The "blame the deed not the breed" mantra is ridiculous.

It is the friggin breed. There are tons of other large breed dogs that don't kill and maim people on a regular basis.

Chris0nllyn

It is the friggin breed. There are tons of other large breed dogs that don't kill and maim people on a regular basis.

How many wanna-be thugs own labs?

How many other "breeds" make up multiple ACTUAL breeds?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

But they can be trained to. Any Animal if abused or trained can attack. We had a Rooster that was trained to be a Fighter and we found it on the side of the road in a box and we took it in but it tried to attack us more then once. Then one day someone left the rooster out and well the dog got ahold of him that was the end of fred.

Chris0nllyn

please do post the pics baja as 2 of the clowns on here think they are so wonderful and would never do anything wrong. or hurt a sole.

NOT they must be smoking something.

I think you are letting emotions take over here.

I'd be willing to bet we know more about the breed of dog, and how they act, considering WE OWN THEM! You coming in here saying you hate all pits because your dog got attacked is understandable, but don't let that anger cloud your reading skills.

Anyone who has come in here to stand up for the BREED, has blamed bad owners. A good owner wouldn't let their dog run the streets like that.

everyone who says they hate, or want to kill them has perpetuated every misnomer in the books. They are the reason pits are feared. They are the reason the media will not stop posting BAD stories about them.

Last edited:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

I'd be willing to bet we know more about the breed of dog, and how they act, considering WE OWN THEM! You coming in here saying you hate all pits because your dog got attacked is understandable, but don't that anger cloud your reading skills.

Anyone who has come in here to stand up for the BREED, has blamed bad owners. A good owner wouldn't let their dog run the streets like that.

That right there.... Goes for Kids too!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I'd be willing to bet we know more about the breed of dog, and how they act, considering WE OWN THEM! You coming in here saying you hate all pits because your dog got attacked is understandable, but don't let that anger cloud your reading skills.

everyone who says they hate, or want to kill them has perpetuated every misnomer in the books. They are the reason pits are feared. They are the reason the media will not stop posting BAD stories about them.

Considering her pet was attacked, she's more than entitled to be emotional.

She doesn't need to know anything about the breed, other than the dog attacked.

Can't you get that through your skull?

Do you really expect somebody who was attacked or had their pet attacked to get all warm and fuzzy about the animal that did it?

You can't think logically, so therefore you are way too emotional. Are you PMSing or something?

thatguy

your owning a pit clouds your judgement on the subject more than it makes it clearer. You have the emotion of "not my lil killer, he wouldn't hurt anybody".

the reason the media wont astop posting bad stories about them is because they jsut keep happening. If pits didn't attack people and their pets thei wouldn't be stories about it all over the place.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
All this talk about breeds. Shouldn't a Saint Bernard be bringing some rum?

Attachments

• SaintBernard.jpg
    SaintBernard.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 78

Chris0nllyn

Considering her pet was attacked, she's more than entitled to be emotional.

She doesn't need to know anything about the breed, other than the dog attacked.

Can't you get that through your skull?

Do you really expect somebody who was attacked or had their pet attacked to get all warm and fuzzy about the animal that did it?

You can't think logically, so therefore you are way too emotional. Are you PMSing or something?

Do you just type this stuff without thinking?

I said "it's understandable" that she is upset. I would be too.

There are more to people, dogs, cats, birds, etc. than ones that attack. Can't you get that through your skull? Would you hide in your house because you were attacked by another person? You know, because ALL people must be bad based on the experience of one person!

Where did I say I expect them to do anything!?

Yea, I'm PMSing. My testosterone levels are way low, and I feel like punching baby seals. :bigwhoop:

And I'm the one not thinking logically? :killingme

KDENISE977

JMO. Google most dangerous dog breed and it becomes overwhelmingly clear that the answer is a pit bull. Tons of sites and articles from various resources. Nothing but straight up facts and figures to back that up. You cannot argue the facts. Why would anyone want to own this breed of dog is beyond me.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
:fail:

passing the blame to the victims i see.....

NO. meaning people need to keep tabs on their kids in general. you ever go to the Lexington park library? bunch of Pre-teens running around skateboarding and running in to park cars.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
your owning a pit clouds your judgement on the subject more than it makes it clearer. You have the emotion of "not my lil killer, he wouldn't hurt anybody".

the reason the media wont astop posting bad stories about them is because they jsut keep happening. If pits didn't attack people and their pets thei wouldn't be stories about it all over the place.

Ive never owned a pit in my life because of what i had heard and then i got bear and my views changed.