F..Pit Bulls and their owners

thatguy

NO. meaning people need to keep tabs on their kids in general. you ever go to the Lexington park library? bunch of Pre-teens running around skateboarding and running in to park cars.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with pits and them attacking children or pets.

again
:fail:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Do you just type this stuff without thinking?

I said "it's understandable" that she is upset. I would be too.

There are more to people, dogs, cats, birds, etc. than ones that attack. Can't you get that through your skull? Would you hide in your house because you were attacked by another person? You know, because ALL people must be bad based on the experience of one person!

Where did I say I expect them to do anything!?

Yea, I'm PMSing. My testosterone levels are way low, and I feel like punching baby seals. :bigwhoop:

And I'm the one not thinking logically? :killingme

Maybe I would. I don't know. But if I was attacked to the point of almost being killed, I might just arm myself to the teeth and lock myself in my house. :shrug:

I know women through volunteer work who were viciously assaulted that won't leave their homes.

Do you want to discuss this topic now, instead of a dog attack?

Chris0nllyn

passing the blame to the victims i see.....

By saying the owner shouldn't let their dog run free!? Are you kidding me?

your owning a pit clouds your judgement on the subject more than it makes it clearer. You have the emotion of "not my lil killer, he wouldn't hurt anybody".

the reason the media wont astop posting bad stories about them is because they jsut keep happening. If pits didn't attack people and their pets thei wouldn't be stories about it all over the place.

Guess what, genius, all dogs attack, and bite. You see it in the news, because people like you feed into it. No other reason than a news network being a business. As long as nhboy keeps MSNBC, and you keep watching supposed pitbull attacks, the "news" will still be there.

None of you want to look at the facts. None of you want to look at what I posted by a Counsil that actaully looks into a dog bite, rather than some reporter knowing that if they "pitbull" you will close your shades, grab the kids, and huddle inside your safe room.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
More PUGS!

Attachments

• 424839_3650122346629_37419842_n.jpg
    424839_3650122346629_37419842_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 65375_3509801238689_1154259833_n.jpg
    65375_3509801238689_1154259833_n.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 91

thatguy

By saying the owner shouldn't let their dog run free!? Are you kidding me?

you might want to go back and read that part she said about kids

Guess what, genius, all dogs attack, and bite. You see it in the news, because people like you feed into it. No other reason than a news network being a business. As long as nhboy keeps MSNBC, and you keep watching supposed pitbull attacks, the "news" will still be there.

None of you want to look at the facts. None of you want to look at what I posted by a Counsil that actaully looks into a dog bite, rather than some reporter knowing that if they "pitbull" you will close your shades, grab the kids, and huddle inside your safe room.

no, the reason stories about pit bulls attacking are in the news is BEACAUSE THEY ATTACK AND CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE. thats the fact.

BTW, i have owned pits (staffordshire actually), and i have also seen them (not mine) attack other dogs, cats, and people. I chose to not ever have one again to avoid the liability.

Its like owning a loaded gun that can decide to point itself at someone and pull its own trigger.

Chris0nllyn

no, the reason stories about pit bulls attacking are in the news is BEACAUSE THEY ATTACK AND CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE. thats the fact.

Yet the NCRC found that only 2 dog bite related deaths were from pitbulls in 2010.

What does the news know, that the National Canine Research Counsil doesn't!?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Start a new thread. I was making a comparison, but you can drag it out if you'd like.

And you didn't like my honest answer did you?

This is a no win. Using your little comparision:

You cannot expect anyone who has suffered an attack of any kind to go up to 1) the person that attacked them or 2) the animal that attacked them and give that person or animal a big hug and kiss and say thank you.

Use your logic.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

BTW, i have owned pits (staffordshire actually), and i have also seen them (not mine) attack other dogs, cats, and people. I chose to not ever have one again to avoid the liability.

Its like owning a loaded gun that can decide to point itself at someone and pull its own trigger.

So when someone gets shot who do you blame? The gun (dog) or the Shooter (owner) "Guns dont kill people...Husbands who come home early do"

mamatutu

mama to two

passing the blame to the victims i see.....

I interpret afjess as saying people should not let their dogs or children run the neighborhood. She is not blaming the victims. JMO

Also, I feel sorry for both Bruno, glad she is ok; and the attacking dog because he/she does not have a loving owner that cares (in which case, this incident would have never happened).

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I interpret afjess as saying people should not let their dogs or children run the neighborhood. She is not blaming the victims. JMO

Also, I feel sorry for both Bruno, glad she is ok; and the attacking dog because he/she does not have a loving owner that cares (in which case, this incident would have never happened).

If i ever agree with you...now would be the time...

thatguy

So when someone gets shot who do you blame? The gun (dog) or the Shooter (owner) "Guns dont kill people...Husbands who come home early do"

you dont get that your dog can pull its own trigger, so its not like a gun. You can leave a gun alone all day and unless a person picks it up it wont go off. a pit on the other hand can go off whenever it chooses

Chris0nllyn

And you didn't like my honest answer did you?

This is a no win. Using your little comparision:

You cannot expect anyone who has suffered an attack of any kind to go up to 1) the person that attacked them or 2) the animal that attacked them and give that person or animal a big hug and kiss and say thank you.

Use your logic.

JFC, let me spell it out for you.

I NEVER asked the OP, or animalluver to get a pitbull, to appraoch a pitbull, to adopt a pitbull, to hug a pitbull, to kiss a pitbull, to walk with a pitbull, to be in the same car as a pitbull, or anything like that.

My logic is based on the fact that NOT EVERY GOD DAMNED PIT BULL IS A KILLER, OR DANGEROUS!

Think about it for a second!