Fashion Advice for 2020

phreddyp

Yeah, nobody was doing that, loser. Somebody pissed in your bran flakes this morning so you decided to come in some random thread and start being an insulting ahole.

**** off.
Yeah right blondie, you old broads always rag on the younger been doing for centuries . Now you act all indignant surprised that someone called you out on it. You are complaining because you are part of the problem!

Now you can put me on ignore , but deep down inside you know that what I said is 100% true but you can't admit it . It would do too much damage to your self esteem .

Auntie Biache'

I did that, even in size zero.

My niece and her friends have been wearing them for about a year now.

I've seen them around here, too. I was joking before. This time around my mom jeans will be loose, too.
I think younger women have a lot more leeway in their fashion choices than someone my age. A 20-something in a short skirt and crop top with combat boots is adorable; a 56 year old in that outfit not so much. Very few older women can pull off youth fashion.

I loved when our daughter wore her kilt with combat boots. She rocked it!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yeah right blondie, you old broads always rag on the younger been doing for centuries . Now you act all indignant surprised that someone called you out on it. You are complaining because you are part of the problem!

Now you can put me on ignore , but deep down inside you know that what I said is 100% true but you can't admit it . It would do too much damage to your self esteem .
tsk, tsk. So much vitriol for strangers on the interwebz. Calm down. :headpat:

Auntie Biache'

this is how I'd wear my mom jeans...

Attachments

• mom jeans.JPG
    mom jeans.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 420

wittykitty

The only “problem” here is a mad-man lurking in the women’s room! Take a hike, a$$hole. Your comments are unnecessary.

Take your nastiness somewhere else, maybe to someone who can bill you per hour because you clearly have a problem you need to discuss.

Blister

I don't care what anyone says, but on the proper frame shorty shorts, yoga pants, & tube tops are always fashionable.