Favorite "Hair Band" and Song

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar On Me....I agree, thats always a good one :eek:)

And I am ashamed to admit this but I have always liked "When I See You Smile" by Bad English :blushing:

Twisted Sister.... "We're not gonna take it! NO! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it... anymooooooooore...." :dude:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
kwillia said:
Twisted Sister.... "We're not gonna take it! NO! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it... anymooooooooore...." :dude:

Good one! :lmao:

Now I will be singing most of these songs for the rest of the day while I am at work. I will probably get some looks. :dance:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Whitesnake, Ratt and Scorpions were definitely well played back then :yay:

I've mentioned before, I was also into a different kind of music as well, so I didn't know as much about the hair bands as I do now, which still isn't much..

I was listening to Modern English, The Cure, B-52's, Suicidal Tendencies, Butthole Surfers, New Order, Edie Brickell, INXS and even "house" music and R&B (living outside of DC)... Throw in some show tunes and classic rock and there you have it. I kind of escaped a lot of hair band, save the biggies that made huge popularity.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
BuddyLee said:
Too bad they split up. Now Axel sounds like crap whereas the rest are :dude: with Velvet Revolver.

G & R will be on tour with Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold in Europe. You want the tour dates :bubble:

Pandora said:
You'd get lost in it with all the LP's and 80's hair band stuff that is in there. :lol:

I just know you are still a big fan.
You know me well.

I've got Bon Jovi, Mettallica, Maiden and Ozzy cds in my car right now.
Skid Row and Kix were good. Sebastien Bach could SING!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pete was too shy to ask if Milli Vanilli counted.... "Blame it on the Rain" So, as his friend... :huggy: