Favre......again?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Somehow, I can't buy that. You've been a dedicated 'Skins fan as long as I can recall! :lmao:

If Favre won 12 games for the Redskins......you wouldn't be there cheering him on? Right!

Nope..Snyder has worn down my love of the skins..Took me a long time to support the Orioles after the Senators left town, became a fan in the early 80s, then Angelos came along and I quit paying attention about 10 yrs ago. As of right now, if the Ravens got rid of Ray Lewis, I could see myself supporting them. Ravens are doing it right, the Danny&Vinny Show is wearing thin.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nope..Snyder has worn down my love of the skins..Took me a long time to support the Orioles after the Senators left town, became a fan in the early 80s, then Angelos came along and I quit paying attention about 10 yrs ago. As of right now, if the Ravens got rid of Ray Lewis, I could see myself supporting them. Ravens are doing it right, the Danny&Vinny Show is wearing thin.

Awww...you need some Brett Lovin'! Maybe if Dan can get him here by, say, week 8, he can pick you up in the Brett Mobile, you can show him around DC, drink a few beers, drive by RFK, he can ask you what it was actually like to see Sonny on the playing field...

What the world...needs now, is Brett, yes, Brett...

:yahoo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well otter, if you eventually forgo the "Skins, I guess we NY Football Giant fans might be willing to accept you.

Of course, you'd have to fully undergo a change............in color! (uniforms, I mean!) :lmao:

DuffMan

He makes me sick! I know this was going to happen. He was going to wait for training camp to be over and then sign, and he's going to do just that! Oct 5th Monday Night Game Packers @ Vikings, payback!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He makes me sick! I know this was going to happen. He was going to wait for training camp to be over and then sign, and he's going to do just that! Oct 5th Monday Night Game Packers @ Vikings, payback!

Ha. You're just jilted. Bretts' gonna kick yer ass! :buddies:

:evil:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

I was thinking about this matchup earlier, when I posted "...hope Favre doesn't get whacked and incur a lasting physical injury."

If there's any game on the NFL schedule, more likely for this to happen.......well, this is the one to watch. :duel:

DuffMan

I was thinking about this matchup earlier, when I posted "...hope Favre doesn't get whacked and incur a lasting physical injury."

If there's any game on the NFL schedule, more likely for this to happen.......well, this is the one to watch. :duel:

Packers D will be gunning for him! :popcorn:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Am I the one that is saying I'm glad we have the current guy instead of the 4th greatest QB of all time? No. That would be YOU!

:lol:

Now Larry, remember, we play in a division where 'D' is always tops in the league.

They are in a division where only da bears recognize the word :lol:

And after looking at their schedule this year, pack fans can only hope A.R is rated in the top 30 next season :yay:

DuffMan

Am I the one that is saying I'm glad we have the current guy instead of the 4th greatest QB of all time? No. That would be YOU!

:lol:

At this point in career Brett is not like the Brett of old, That's why I like Rogers over Brett. Plus he's sticking up a big middle finger to all GB fans by going to the Vikings.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
At this point in career Brett is not like the Brett of old, That's why I like Rogers over Brett. Plus he's sticking up a big middle finger to all GB fans by going to the Vikings.

Agreed :yay:

They did the right thing when brett started playing his :bs: games. Even if he stayed, or they brought him back, you don't know what you got left when he does FINALLY go, and if Rodgers left, your really back to square one, and I do believe Rodgers would have left if they brought him back.

DuffMan

Now Larry, remember, we play in a division where 'D' is always tops in the league.

They are in a division where only da bears recognize the word :lol:

And after looking at their schedule this year, pack fans can only hope A.R is rated in the top 30 next season :yay:

Still would put him ahead of Campbell! "D", what "D" are you talking about in the NFC East?? :killingme

DuffMan

Agreed :yay:

They did the right thing when brett started playing his :bs: games. Even if he stayed, or they brought him back, you don't know what you got left when he does FINALLY go, and if Rodgers left, your really back to square one, and I do believe Rodgers would have left if they brought him back.

Agree, If Rogers gets hurt, season OVER! When the talk was on GB about getting Vick, it would not have been the worst thing in the world.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

No. He's not the Brett of old. Now, he is just old Brett. Which is better than 1/2 the starters in the league including our kid! :jameo: