Fellas: The Ultimate Decision!!

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Qurious said:
Good gawd!!!

Well I think any man who can't stop a moment of recreation to attend to his wife's emotional needs at that very moment is selfish.

I would agree... All he's doing is playing a "Game" that can be paused... However, my hubby wouldnt tell me to wait...But that's just him.. I can't speak for anyone eles...

But why would you ask this question here? You know your going to get some stupid answers...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
Well I think any man who can't stop a moment of recreation to attend to his wife's emotional needs at that very moment is selfish.
And I think a woman who can't put off her emotional needs for a few minutes is selfish.

If she comes in crying, certainly the man is obligated to stop and ask what's the matter. But if she just comes in and says, "We need to talk" she can wait until the game's over.

Qurious

Im On 1.
LovingMother said:
I would agree... All he's doing is playing a "Game" that can be paused... However, my hubby wouldnt tell me to wait...But that's just him.. I can't speak for anyone eles...

But why would you ask this question here? You know your going to get some stupid answers...

the responses are interesting and they crack me up :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qurious said:
you are playing Madden 07 on your PS2/Xbox360 (or watching the Redskins)... at the very moment that you are staging your comeback from 20 pts down to win a touchdown w/ the ball...4th quarter 4 mins to go....

your woman says to you... "we need to talk"

what is your response?!?!?!?!? :popcorn:
"we need to talk" ?

Might as well finish the game, it's going downhill anyways, so have a little fun.

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
And I think a woman who can't put off her emotional needs for a few minutes is selfish.

If she comes in crying, certainly the man is obligated to stop and ask what's the matter. But if she just comes in and says, "We need to talk" she can wait until the game's over.

so she has to show its important with tears to get him to stop what he's doing???

Some men won't even stop for that.

I can't beleive this is a debate between women. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
so she has to show its important with tears to get him to stop what he's doing???
No, she has to show him that it's something that must be attended to right now and can't wait a few minutes.

If she shows up crying and he doesn't even look up, well, that would be a problem.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Qurious said:
you are playing Madden 07 on your PS2/Xbox360 (or watching the Redskins)... at the very moment that you are staging your comeback from 20 pts down to win a touchdown w/ the ball...4th quarter 4 mins to go....

your woman says to you... "we need to talk"

what is your response?!?!?!?!? :popcorn:

I really hope these are hypothetical questions and not sh!t that goes on in your real life.

dude is playing Xbox... Leave him alone until he is thru......

How would you feel if he busts in during the middle of General hospital or all my children or gilmore girls and says we need to talk.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Bustem' Down said:
"we need to talk" ?

Might as well finish the game, it's going downhill anyways, so have a little fun.

Pretty much. In my house "We need to talk" roughly translates to "My personality disorder is getting the best of me and I want to B&M about my sad, sad living conditions and how they're all your fault and you're so emotionally cold you make the devil look like a kind soul." I could use a shorter, more honest translation but I suspect Vrai would think it was too colorful for the forums.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Qurious said:
Good gawd!!!

Maybe thats why your single and always asking questions in regards to your "friends" relationship

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
LordStanley said:
I really hope these are hypothetical questions and not sh!t that goes on in your real life.

How would you feel if he busts in during the middle of General hospital or all my children or gilmore girls and says we need to talk.

LOL@ General Hospital... Love that show...

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Qurious said:

Some men won't even stop for that.

I can't beleive this is a debate between women. :killingme

ME: honey would you be a sweetie and get me another beer from the fridge :flowers:

HER:pstts

Me:Thanks sweet heart so whats on your mind?

HER: Well you know...
ME: Holy shiat its an interception go go go! SCORE did you see that? did you see that?

So wher were you again?

Chain729

Qurious said:
Good gawd!!!

And I think that any woman that thinks something that I said 2 weeks ago, or even 2 hours ago needs to be addressed right this minute is a whack-job.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chain729 said:
"We need to talk" roughly translates to "My personality disorder is getting the best of me and I want to B&M about my sad, sad living conditions and how they're all your fault and you're so emotionally cold you make the devil look like a kind soul."
And she sets you up by wanting to interrupt whatever you're doing at the time to tell you this, guaranteeing that you'll be less than enthusiastic so she can go, "See????" and tell her sister and all her friends what a cold bastard you are.

I know how this works.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
LordStanley said:

I understood this to be xbox or a TV broadcast of a game:confused:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:
And she sets you up by wanting to interrupt whatever you're doing at the time to tell you this, guaranteeing that you'll be less than enthusiastic so she can go, "See????" and tell her sister and all her friends what a cold bastard you are.

I know how this works.

SO:tap:

You have played this game also?

Chain729

vraiblonde said:

I know how this works.

Daily. And they all believe every word she says. It gets more interesting when she pulls her kids aside and gives them a similiar spiel.