Fellas: The Ultimate Decision!!

J

juggy4805

Women have those moments when they are into something and don't want to be interrupted. Like when they are gossiping on the phone with there girlfriends. Watching bridezilla or that makeover show on TLC.

Qurious

Im On 1.
LordStanley said:
Maybe thats why your single and always asking questions in regards to your "friends" relationship

nice try. :smack:

Posting a thread = its your life.

Im making conversation...I dont see you doing much of it.

and to answer your question....I was interuppted during an episode of Heroes....I paused it. It took a lot...but I did it...come to find out...his best friend had died in an accident.

Now if I would've acted like some of you and said - can u wait??!! Do u know how insensative and selfish I would've looked???

PRIORITIES PEOPLE PRIORITIES!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dougstermd said:
You have played this game also?
Not hardly. I'm not particularly high-maintenance. But I do have girlfriends with insecurity issues and listened to them ##### about their evil husband.

J

juggy4805

vraiblonde said:
Not hardly. I'm not particularly high-maintenance. But I do have girlfriends with insecurity issues and listened to them ##### about their evil husband.

You sound like the perfect wife.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
and to answer your question....I was interuppted during an episode of Heroes....I paused it. It took a lot...but I did it...come to find out...his best friend had died in an accident.
Can I just be a sexist pig here for a minute?

9 times out of 10, when a guy says "We need to talk" it's something important. Somebody died or the house is on fire. (Although, frankly, it's not out of the question that you'd find out his friend died, would ask him about it, and he'd go, "Oh yeah - I forgot to tell you about that...")

When a *woman* says "We need to talk" she wants to indulge her insecurity and complain about how she doesn't feel loved anymore, how you never do this and never do that.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Qurious said:
nice try. :smack:

Posting a thread = its your life.

Im making conversation...I dont see you doing much of it.

Now if I would've acted like some of you and said - can u wait??!! Do u know how insensative and selfish I would've looked???

Converstation is one thing, week after week of hypothetical questions, always about your "friend" is getting old.

Your 28 for christ sakes, and your asking forum members relationship advice.

We are being honest in our responses, why cant you admit that this is all about our relationship.

And if it is, you two need to grow up........ If its not then your friends need to grown up

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:

Darn you know i was not serious about that. I thought I did not have to use the sarcasm smile cause everyone already knows what ever i say is sarcastic :killingme

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Can I just be a sexist pig here for a minute?

9 times out of 10, when a guy says "We need to talk" it's something important. Somebody died or the house is on fire. (Although, frankly, it's not out of the question that you'd find out his friend died, would ask him about it, and he'd go, "Oh yeah - I forgot to tell you about that...")

When a *woman* says "We need to talk" she wants to indulge her insecurity and complain about how she doesn't feel loved anymore, how you never do this and never do that.

She dont need to say "we need to talk" to let him on that...and y assume its something negative?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I am feeling a yawn comming on.

Hey Q,
This terad is not up to par with most of the others you start.

Can we have a new topic ?

Qurious

Im On 1.
LordStanley said:
Converstation is one thing, week after week of hypothetical questions, always about your "friend" is getting old.

Your 28 for christ sakes, and your asking forum members relationship advice.

We are being honest in our responses, why cant you admit that this is all about our relationship.

And if it is, you two need to grow up........ If its not then your friends need to grown up

Try again. :smack:

Why does it bother you so much about the threads I post? Why not just join in the conversation...and if not STFU. Assume what you like, but if I need advice for myself, I have no problem in asking for it here or elsewhere...

Take a laxative and STFU.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
and y assume its something negative?
"We need to talk" is a universal code and anyone who's ever been in a relationship for more than a week knows it's never good.

BenRiely

Alone again naturally
vraiblonde said:
"We need to talk" is a universal code and anyone who's ever been in a relationship for more than a week knows it's never good.
I've found this to be true as well

Kerad

"we need to talk"

These words have never preceeded anything remotely resembling good news.

Finish the game...it could be the last few minutes of happiness you'll have for quite some time.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Qurious said:

Story time....

I had two blood members burn to death in a house fire. I flew out west to attend the funerals and I took her with me for support. I paid for the whole thing- including a hotel room so that she didn't have to spend the whole time in an uncomfortable place. She pulled some of her games with my family (calling me evil, cold and crying while doing it) and with me- including starting a screaming match with me in front of my aunts house (West Omaha, upscale, definately a no-no). She embarrassed me and my blood when she should've been supporting me and helping out with what she could.

Because of some background family problems, s*** hit the fan, and instead of supporting my family like I should have, I had to deal with her crap to avoid further complications. And she deny's that any of it had to do with her and puts all the blame on me (not saying I'm perfectly innocent by any means).

Now... with that in mind, why in blue hell should I care how some irrational, miniscule thing that she blows completely out of proportion has to be taken care of now. Honestly, if its something that truly does, it doesn't start with "We need to talk."

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
if you hate her so much, why are you with her?

To the wise Karma giver: Its always easier to judge the wisdom of one's actions when you don't know the full story isn't it? Would you throw out a woman that was 8 months pregnant with (most likely) your child? If her only other option was to move out of state, thereby complicating the hell out of your life when you go to take of the legal/family matters concerning that child? The list continues and none of it is good. Its nice catch-22 I've found myself in and now I have to find a way to clean it up. Welcome to reality.

Not looking for sympathy and I didn't mean to b****. I just wanted to point out that some of us wish we only had to deal with what some people think is such a big issue that they have to take a poll. Seriously, at least one poster in this thread really needs to take a hard look at some of the things they think are worth worrying about and see if they truly are important.

To everyone else, sorry, the above is a pet-peeve of mine.

Pete

Repete
I wouldn't be watching a football game because there are bathrooms to clean, laundry to do, things to pick up and put away, kids to entertain And don't say there is ever a time when something doesn't need to be done to help out the better half around the house because there always is.

That being said, if my wife came to me while I was, lets say... scrubbing a toilet. I would immediately holster that brush and take off the big yellow gloves and listen intently. I might even take out a notebook and take notes so I am sure not to miss even the slightest detail.

OK, I am lying.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Qurious said:
Try again. :smack:

Why does it bother you so much about the threads I post? Why not just join in the conversation...and if not STFU. Assume what you like, but if I need advice for myself, I have no problem in asking for it here or elsewhere...

Take a laxative and STFU.

I did join in the conversation and gave my opinions... Responses like yours

You dont come on here looking for honest answers when you turn around and spew your selfish opinion.

Its like this in every relationship thread you start......

oh yeah, I'll STFU when you get off your high horse...