Feminists Reality On Dating

phreddyp

All I'm saying is that you are missing out. I have traveled with much younger women and much older women, and have never not enjoyed myself. one of the best trips I ever took was with a lady 22 years senior than me to Europe, had a blast, very classy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
All I'm saying is that you are missing out. I have traveled with much younger women and much older women, and have never not enjoyed myself. one of the best trips I ever took was with a lady 22 years senior than me to Europe, had a blast, very classy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend it.
You are being purposely obtuse and not reading what I wrote. I said I have a ton of male friends whom I don't date
DO NOT DATE.

I never said I don't associate or hang out with or go places with them.

phreddyp

You are being purposely obtuse and not reading what I wrote. I said I have a ton of male friends whom I don't date
DO NOT DATE.

I never said I don't associate or hang out with or go places with them.
WOW, sorry if I struck a nerve Bann, was not my intention.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All I'm saying is that you are missing out.

See, I think trolling the high school for dates is a guy thing. Adult women don't want a much younger man, unless she's some botoxed nightmare trying to pretend she's 20 years younger than she is. *cough* Demi Moore *cough*

Biology is a thing. You mens want young and pliant, not better than you in any way. You need to be the alpha in your relationships. Women also want a guy who's the alpha, but as we get older and smarter and more alpha ourselves, those guys don't want us anymore - hence the cliche about the middle aged guy running off with his secretary or some barmaid.

Like some 50 year old guy shows up at a party with a 20 year old girl, all his buddies are jealous and want one for themselves. If a 50 year old woman shows up with a 20 year old guy, her friends are grossed out and embarrassed for her.

It's not right or wrong, it just is.

phreddyp

(her friends are grossed out and embarrassed for her) on the outside maybe, on the inside they are thinking damn she is going to have a great night!

Hijinx

See, I think trolling the high school for dates is a guy thing. Adult women don't want a much younger man, unless she's some botoxed nightmare trying to pretend she's 20 years younger than she is. *cough* Demi Moore *cough*

Biology is a thing. You mens want young and pliant, not better than you in any way. You need to be the alpha in your relationships. Women also want a guy who's the alpha, but as we get older and smarter and more alpha ourselves, those guys don't want us anymore - hence the cliche about the middle aged guy running off with his secretary or some barmaid.

Like some 50 year old guy shows up at a party with a 20 year old girl, all his buddies are jealous and want one for themselves. If a 50 year old woman shows up with a 20 year old guy, her friends are grossed out and embarrassed for her.

Obviously you don't read the news about High School female teachers and their love trysts with students.

Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

Also, if a young man in his 20's is interested in a woman over 50 - he's got some issues or looking for a hook up. Fine - go for that, if you want. Same for the women who do that. Make sure you protect yourself from all the gross STD's out there. :yay:

I'm using my own experience in this example - and I've already said under age 55ish is a no from me. But - I have also found that men between 55 and my age (64-and I've never hidden my age) cannot keep up with me. Or they don't want to. I am way more active than most men I meet who are MY age. I like to go and do things. I like to go hear live music or go to concerts - I like to dance. I also hike trails, walk and do yoga for fitness, etc. I'm still not interested in a boy-toy. I'd rather do my own thing alone or with other women friends who want to go out and do things together. We do all the time. If I end up meeting a man who has similar interests and we hit it off - fine. If not, I'm good. I travel by myself to go see friends and relatives all the time.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yanked that down quick, lol. Besides I was wondering if you were ambidextrous. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

BOP

“Women Don’t Need Men At All” - Douglas Murray Reacts To New Campaign​

"Customers were reminded not to donate their used and unused sex toys to the charity shop. Those aren't the kind of toys we're looking for." (paraphrased)

And everyone on SMIBs online went "Wait, what!?"