Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
and most frequent orgasms in their mid 30s.

When I was dating through my 30's I had several girl friends, they all commented how after they hit 30 they wanted sex more then in their 20's
Like there had been a hormone shift driving the desire ...

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Men assume that women unload because they want solutions - because that’s what other MEN do. If they’re smart, they learn that women do it to be heard.

Indeed a difficult lesson to learn in my 20's .... just give them a shoulder to cry on if that is what they want, otherwise just sit and listen

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Women Getting SHUT DOWN By Guys In The FRIENDZONE​

If you want to date me, you gotta pay a bill
If you DO NOT have an iPhone, I can't be texting you in green
My Macbook Charger has a short [ ghosts the guy for not offering cash or to buy a replacement ]

WTF, who is raising the begging, broke ass black women ....

• Haha

BOP

Women Getting SHUT DOWN By Guys In The FRIENDZONE​

If you want to date me, you gotta pay a bill
If you DO NOT have an iPhone, I can't be texting you in green
My Macbook Charger has a short [ ghosts the guy for not offering cash or to buy a replacement ]

WTF, who is raising the begging, broke ass black women ....

I've said it before, I feel bad for the brothers*. This is their dating pool. No wonder they're flocking to get their passports.

*There is a caveat to my sympathy, however. The brothers will, by and large, stick their peckers in anything that'll hold still long enough. I have seen them simply wear a sister down until she gives in. Not unlike the old days of shady car dealers outside the main gates to military bases, actually. Throw their keys on the roof and wear them down.

What happens next is the sister gets her back blown out, and starts to feeling entitled to that man, and any other man's...attention.

And the brothers don't help, because they're lie their asses off to get in deep. They will tell the womenz anything they want to hear, just to get some of that poontang. You know, like the Demonrat party. They've been all "oh promise me!" to the community for 60 years now; only 140 more to go, according to the late LBJ's prophetic "I'll have those Ninjas voting Demonrat for the next 200 years!" time line. Just by lying their asses off and making promises they have no intention of keeping.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Men IGNORING Women In the UK and Other Western Countries | Men Not Dating Anymore | No Good Men Left​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1729101688284.png

• Haha