Fetterman.... well that didn't take long

SamSpade

The dead cat could have purpose as a door stop.
1695716120982.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Senate Forces Fetterman to Wear Big Boy Pants, Passing a Formal Dress Code

Savor the moment, my fellow Americans, this may be the last reach-across-the-aisle, Kumbaya vote we see on either side of Capitol Hill for a while.

Schumer is acting as if he’s happy with how everything went, but this was a pretty swift and stinging rebuke to his solo overreach. A good friend of mine who works in the Senate told me last weekend that, “Everyone hates this.”

The youngest member of the United States Senate Convalescent Home™, Fetterman has been playing the sympathy card in order to have the rules bent for him almost from the moment he was sworn in last January. He’s gotten away with it thus far because the Democrats are so desperate to hang onto their one-vote majority. It’s probably a safe bet that a lot of them were never OK with his antics, and now they’re on record.

herb749

Senate Forces Fetterman to Wear Big Boy Pants, Passing a Formal Dress Code

Savor the moment, my fellow Americans, this may be the last reach-across-the-aisle, Kumbaya vote we see on either side of Capitol Hill for a while.

Schumer is acting as if he’s happy with how everything went, but this was a pretty swift and stinging rebuke to his solo overreach. A good friend of mine who works in the Senate told me last weekend that, “Everyone hates this.”

The youngest member of the United States Senate Convalescent Home™, Fetterman has been playing the sympathy card in order to have the rules bent for him almost from the moment he was sworn in last January. He’s gotten away with it thus far because the Democrats are so desperate to hang onto their one-vote majority. It’s probably a safe bet that a lot of them were never OK with his antics, and now they’re on record.

Maybe once forced into nice looking clothing he'll go out for another depression break and this time not come back.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

SamSpade

About time they insisted on the dress code.

Not sure if it was Greg or someone else, but the gist of it was, if this guy thinks he represents blue collar PA by dressing boorishly - he's either just a slob or too boorish to know what blue collar PA IS.

Blue collar types in PA - I know, lived most of my childhood there - they dress up for church - for job interviews - for weddings and funerals - for occasions where respect for decorum is warranted. They may not dress that way every day, but for Pete's sake, they're not freakin' CARTOON hillbillies. They DO know when proper attire is expected.

herb749

About time they insisted on the dress code.

Not sure if it was Greg or someone else, but the gist of it was, if this guy thinks he represents blue collar PA by dressing boorishly - he's either just a slob or too boorish to know what blue collar PA IS.

Blue collar types in PA - I know, lived most of my childhood there - they dress up for church - for job interviews - for weddings and funerals - for occasions where respect for decorum is warranted. They may not dress that way every day, but for Pete's sake, they're not freakin' CARTOON hillbillies. They DO know when proper attire is expected.

The guy has been an anti establishment live off his parents all his life. He still dresses that way to get back at his parents.