• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
BuddyLee said:
So Gumbo has issues and you should never ask Migtig out on a date, WTF else is new?:confused:
I've had a couple outtings with Mig and haven't had any problems ... in fact, I came home with some nice jewelry. :whistle:

BuddyLee

Football addict
crabcake said:
I've had a couple outtings with Mig and haven't had any problems ... in fact, I came home with some nice jewelry. :whistle:
So then, Gumbo has issues and you should never make a date with Migtig unless you are a woman.:twitch:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
:banana: A southern rock song - good choice. :yay:
:love: :smoochy: :love:

Now get in the truck, load up the welder and take me to the derby Sat night. :wink:
This sounds like a date too me :spank:

Sorry Mig but you shouldn't have called me out on the Tattoo thread especially after pulling a bonehead stunt .
Like the crap you pull will never come back to bite you on your sorry Azz :dork:

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused others , but when you got ammo it's a little hard to just ignore the arrogance of a :dork:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I can almost grasp it, one more statistics problem and I'm officially done with CSM and receive my A.A.

2 1/2 years of work and I'm down to my last problem, wow!:nerd:
Congratulations! Great job! :clap: I know how great it feels when you realize you're FINALLY done.

Now onto St. Mary's College! :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
This sounds like a date too me :spank:

Sorry Mig but you shouldn't have called me out on the Tattoo thread especially after pulling a bonehead stunt .
Like the crap you pull will never come back to bite you on your sorry Azz :dork:

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused others , but when you got ammo it's a little hard to just ignore the arrogance of a :dork:
Geesh Gumbo, you believe everything you read on the internet?! Dang, I am sorry to disillussion you, but I am not interested and never have been and for very obvious reasons never will be. Now, get over it, grab your sack and move on. Please please please become fixated on somebody else.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
itsbob said:
How did Mig give CC a Pearl Necklace?? Ewwwwwww....

Never mind.. have attained a visual..
:nono: I didn't say she gave me the ... ummm ... jewelry. :whistle: I just said I came home with it. :wink: