First Friday of the week

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well I'm a definite no. :frown:

Day 3 of severe sore throat & headache - went to see the doctor. The 5 min strep test didn't show anything, but they sent one in for further testing. Gave me a Z-pack because I have also been running a temp.

Have fun - hope to see you all next weekend!

bcp

In My Opinion
anyone think they will still be there at 7:30??
due to circumstances beyond my control that is the earliest we can get there tonight.
Daughters thing is at 7,, from there its about a half hour drive.

bcp

In My Opinion
say yes, the wife is talking silly,
she is saying stuff like, she and I can go out after we drop the child off, and this might mean I have to talk to her,,

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I am looking forward to showing up at one of the Friday night meet & greets, but Mango's is Central MD, not Southern, MD.

Southern Maryland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am looking forward to the next one in ST. Mary's County.

Mango's is close enough to Calvert to be considered "honorary" Southern Maryland -- just saying. :shrug:

Not to be picky or anything, but in the interest of accuracy, your posted source says:

and sometimes the southern portions of Anne Arundel

Mango's is about a mile from the norther Calvert line. The only thing that's more south in southern Anne Arundel is North Beach Park.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Send Dutch an earworm via PM. TIA.

The Inn itself seems like a nice place to stay.

The Inn is a very nice place to stay. I've had family stay there at Thanksgiving.

So, is this on tonight for Mangos?

If so, I'm in.

Gee, if I'd seen this sooner, I'd have dragged my tired old body up the road. (First week of school with kids is always rough.)

Well I'm a definite no. :frown:

Day 3 of severe sore throat & headache - went to see the doctor. The 5 min strep test didn't show anything, but they sent one in for further testing. Gave me a Z-pack because I have also been running a temp.

Have fun - hope to see you all next weekend!

Hope you feel better soon! Take good care of yourself! :huggy:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Mango's is close enough to Calvert to be considered "honorary" Southern Maryland -- just saying. :shrug:

Not to be picky or anything, but in the interest of accuracy, your posted source says:

Mango's is about a mile from the norther Calvert line. The only thing that's more south in southern Anne Arundel is North Beach Park.

I understand, but when you live in 1D ST. Mary's, everthing is far away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You guys need to come to fitzies one friday.

Last time we were there, Fitzie himself, mixed us some yummy shots, on the house. We didn't know it was him until he was leaving to get back on his boat with his kids. And the bartender and I figured out that we had known each other (slightly) about 18 or so years ago from a horseshoe league. :lol:

Very nice people and the bar foods we ordered was really good, too. :yay:

Im_Me

Ok where is Fitzies?

(.....fingers......want....to......type..........Oregon,....... but..... I..... will....... play..... nice)

Leonardtown.

Fitzie's Marina & Pub
(301) 475-1913
21540 Joe Hazel Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650

Nice evening, couple of drops of rain aside. Good food, good company, and a very tolerant waitress.

Tired now. :yawn: Time for bed.