Flat Earthers

QReTruther47

1724098576625.png

Globies really accept scientific authority without question because its word salad with fancy dressing. These people like to call themselves "truth seekers" because they decided to not watch CNN for 20 minutes. It's a fascinating dichotomy in which globies are essentially LARPing as the intellectuals. Anyone with two eyes can see that there is no curvature on the horizon and that we live under a firmament with a small and local sun.

Real truth seekers question even the most basic concepts, like the "curve" of the earth. There is a reason why there are no fly zones over vast parts of Antarctica, because of the ice wall the globalists present to the media and you globe sheep follow blindly because Tucker Carlson said it. The truth is out there-- I've seen with my own eyes. It's undeniable that we live on a flat Earth and anyone who believes otherwise is not as intelligent as they think they are.

-QRT47

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

View attachment 179018
Globies really accept scientific authority without question because its word salad with fancy dressing. These people like to call themselves "truth seekers" because they decided to not watch CNN for 20 minutes. It's a fascinating dichotomy in which globies are essentially LARPing as the intellectuals. Anyone with two eyes can see that there is no curvature on the horizon and that we live under a firmament with a small and local sun.

Real truth seekers question even the most basic concepts, like the "curve" of the earth. There is a reason why there are no fly zones over vast parts of Antarctica, because of the ice wall the globalists present to the media and you globe sheep follow blindly because Tucker Carlson said it. The truth is out there-- I've seen with my own eyes. It's undeniable that we live on a flat Earth and anyone who believes otherwise is not as intelligent as they think they are.

-QRT47

Then why is everything in space round, like all the planets in our solar system? Why is it, when, using a dropper or similar device, when squeezing out a liquid does it become spherical when it begins to fall? Why does rain fall as a spherical ball? Why does molten metal when dripped into a water bucket turn into a spherical ball? If everything else in nature, such as our neighboring planets are spherical, why and how does the Earth go against all that and be flat?

If being spherical isn't natural, why were the first bullets round balls of lead? Why not flat bullets? If the Earth is flat, surely that would be a natural occurrence, as shooting flat bullets would be. Why are there no flat beach balls? Flat basketballs? Flat baseballs? See where I'm going? Any celestial body rotating in the vacuum of space always becomes spherical in nature. Apparently Earth is the only exception.

QReTruther47

Then why is everything in space round, like all the planets in our solar system?
1724105436579.png

We can't even get lighting correct on the "closest astral body" to Earth when we stage landing on it, so I'm not buying anything about space. Crazy how they're zillions of miles away and need heavy photo editing for anything resembling a somewhat clear photo. Nothing fishy going on there.

Why is it, when, using a dropper or similar device, when squeezing out a liquid does it become spherical when it begins to fall? Why does rain fall as a spherical ball? Why does molten metal when dripped into a water bucket turn into a spherical ball?
Surface tension disproves flat earth. That's a new one. Which MSM news outlet informed you of that one?
If being spherical isn't natural, why were the first bullets round balls of lead? Why not flat bullets?
Because rifling wasn't invented yet, and it is easy to make something into roughly a sphere-ish shape. Spheres were good for penetration and were accurate enough from any direction.
Why are there no flat beach balls? Flat basketballs? Flat baseballs? See where I'm going?
No, I have no clue what you're blabbering about and how this relates to disproving flat earth. As stated with early bullets, beach balls/basketballs/baseballs are accurate from whatever direction they're pointing in. Just because it's common doesn't mean its natural. Coal has to be the most energy efficient and dense resource, right? The Industrial Revolution ran off of coal, therefore nuclear energy is worse than coal.

NOTSMC

View attachment 179023

We can't even get lighting correct on the "closest astral body" to Earth when we stage landing on it, so I'm not buying anything about space. Crazy how they're zillions of miles away and need heavy photo editing for anything resembling a somewhat clear photo. Nothing fishy going on there.

Surface tension disproves flat earth. That's a new one. Which MSM news outlet informed you of that one?

Because rifling wasn't invented yet, and it is easy to make something into roughly a sphere-ish shape. Spheres were good for penetration and were accurate enough from any direction.

No, I have no clue what you're blabbering about and how this relates to disproving flat earth. As stated with early bullets, beach balls/basketballs/baseballs are accurate from whatever direction they're pointing in. Just because it's common doesn't mean its natural. Coal has to be the most energy efficient and dense resource, right? The Industrial Revolution ran off of coal, therefore nuclear energy is worse than coal.
What does the earth look like from space in your world? Got a picture?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Obviously they've never watched a ship sail out past the horizon, or been on one sailing away from shore.

DaSDGuy

Obviously they've never watched a ship sail out past the horizon, or been on one sailing away from shore.
Or in a plane at 33,000 feet observing the curvature of the earth. Or on top of Everest or K2 observing the curvature of the earth.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

View attachment 179023

What is found in nature that are spherically round? Oranges, lemons, grapes, blueberries apples, melons, grapefruit, peas, trees, barnacles, red blood cells, etc.. Ever hear if the Fibonacci sequence? It mathematically mimics what is found in nature, from seashells, to our very own Milky Way. Which are spherical circular in nature. How is it possible on a flat Earth for there to be naturally occurring spherical objects? If the Earth is naturally flat, it would stand to reason there would be other naturally occurring flat objects, objects that would mimic their flat natural environment. Because everything that grows mimics it's natural environment.

Your argument has no logic.

Oh yeah. Tell us how the sun arches higher overhead in the summer and lower on the horizon in the winter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ooh, good one. Gonna call me a stinky dumb head next?

Well, the earth isn't flat but I appreciate that you actually make a case for your beliefs. :yay:

Like the moon landing and 9/11 - people who just rant are boring but those who bring receipts are worth some attention.

Bare-ya-cuda

I watched a documentary movie called behind the curve because I was interested in what make flat earthers tick. In the film flat Earth believers carry out experiments to test the hypothesis that the Earth is flat, the results of which confirm that the Earth is a globe, and so are discarded. They intellectually refuse to accept the facts of their own experiments.