Flat Earthers

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

But isn't the Earth a geological formation? Has it not suffered weathering and erosion? Does it not have thousands of millennia old sedimentary layered deposits?

:tap:

:jet:

Well .... ahhh .... hummmm ... Sure. But all that geological formication stuff eventually coalesced into the big spherical rotating at 1000 miles an hour ball we call Earth. But in the beginning there was no water on Earth, water came later. But before or after the moon hit the Earth, I don't know when water arrived to begin the weathering and erosion process. There are some things I just don't know, but I am still learning everyday. :shortbus:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well .... ahhh .... hummmm ... Sure. But all that geological formication stuff eventually coalesced into the big spherical rotating at 1000 miles an hour ball we call Earth. But in the beginning there was no water on Earth, water came later. But before or after the moon hit the Earth, I don't know when water arrived to begin the weathering and erosion process. There are some things I just don't know, but I am still learning everyday. :shortbus:

It's okay - the earth is still not flat. :lol:

I don't really understand flat earthers. Of all the things to get in a twist about.....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Flat-Earth-internet-meme.png

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I saw the best argument against flat earth theory last week. If you look at the stars in the northern hemisphere, the stars circle around Polaris in a counter-clockwise rotation. If you're in the southern hemisphere, they rotate clockwise around Sigma Octantis.

How can that possibly be explained in a flat earth model?

Clem72

Did you know that trees existed before microbes that eat dead trees? No dry rot, no decay. Dead trees just staying up until eventually they get blown over or get hit by lightning. Every tree that ever fell over up to that point just laying on the ground solid as the day it died piling up all over the place. That's why the coal seams are so large and so consistent.

PeoplesElbow

I saw the best argument against flat earth theory last week. If you look at the stars in the northern hemisphere, the stars circle around Polaris in a counter-clockwise rotation. If you're in the southern hemisphere, they rotate clockwise around Sigma Octantis.

How can that possibly be explained in a flat earth model?
I saw someone say what we see is just a projection on the dome because NASA wants us all fooled.