Flat Earthers

QReTruther47

Or in a plane at 33,000 feet observing the curvature of the earth. Or on top of Everest or K2 observing the curvature of the earth.
1724168923534.png

Would you look at that curve!
What is found in nature that are spherically round? Oranges, lemons, grapes, blueberries apples, melons, grapefruit, peas, trees, barnacles, red blood cells,
I don't get what you're trying to hint at various fruits being spherical in nature. These are God's creations. There are also the historically spherical foods like broccoli, cucumbers, bananas, strawberries, zucchini, carrots, and others.

By your thinking, naturally occurring monuments like the Utah salt plains prove a flat earth... because its flat and occurs in nature. Or how fruits like the peach prove the Earth actually growing bigger, because in 4000 BC peaches were small, but now they're big.
1724169294587.png

Ever hear if the Fibonacci sequence? It mathematically mimics what is found in nature, from seashells,
The Fibonacci sequence has literally no bearing on this whatsoever. It's a mathematical formula based on sums of numbers. It just happens that various objects fit the shape of the diagram. You can't parade around saying "Heh... your argument has no logic..." when yours are incoherent at best and absurd at worst.
Does that mean the Sun and planets are flat too?
The other planets do not exist, and the sun is small and local-- not 93 million miles away. That's why the only pictures of the planets are ones that require extensive image editing to fool the people who are susceptible to keys jingling in front of their face.

DaSDGuy

View attachment 179045

I don't get what you're trying to hint at various fruits being spherical in nature. These are God's creations. There are also the historically spherical foods like broccoli, cucumbers, bananas, strawberries, zucchini, carrots, and others.

By your thinking, naturally occurring monuments like the Utah salt plains prove a flat earth... because its flat and occurs in nature. Or how fruits like the peach prove the Earth actually growing bigger, because in 4000 BC peaches were small, but now they're big.
View attachment 179046

The Fibonacci sequence has literally no bearing on this whatsoever. It's a mathematical formula based on sums of numbers. It just happens that various objects fit the shape of the diagram. You can't parade around saying "Heh... your argument has no logic..." when yours are incoherent at best and absurd at worst.

The other planets do not exist, and the sun is small and local-- not 93 million miles away. That's why the only pictures of the planets are ones that require extensive image editing to fool the people who are susceptible to keys jingling in front of their face.
Yes, look at that curve -

1724171200479.png

1724171290470.png

OccamsRazor

Best way to confront a "Flat-Earther" is to ask them how anything manages to stay on the "flat" planet? Guarantee they don't have an answer.

Just have them explain Gravity.

DaSDGuy

I thought using a two-dimensional image to try and prove a three-dimensional "curve" was idiotic? Isn't that what you said in your deleted message? Not buying a picture from Adobe taken with a fisheye lens to make flat objects look curved.
Just trying to communicate at your level. I need to kill a few billion more of my brain cells I guess. And your cropping a photo to make it look flat isn't proof that the earth is flat.

OccamsRazor

Water needs a container to keep it in. It really isn't that hard, I promise!
Like I said in my first post... explain gravity to me. What keeps the water on your "flat" Earth? What keeps people from floating into space? What makes the rocks you throw into the air come back down? Where is that force coming from?
...but the no fly zones keep people under control and uncovering the truth.
So... you believe in flight! Well then, what makes the planes come back to your "flat" Earth? What causes that??

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

View attachment 179045

The Fibonacci sequence is not just a mathematical formula. It is a mathematical representation of nature. Things in nature follow a mysterious force that we see manifesting in things everyday.

The point being about things being spherical that in a gravity environment, with the weight and pressure of the atmosphere, many things will grow and become round without some outside influence to cause a change.

Other planets don't exist? Then why with a telescope can anyone see the planets. Even the rings of Saturn?

Oh yeah. And why when toilets are flushed in the northern hemisphere they drain clockwise while in the southern hemisphere they drain counter-clockwise. Answer. It is because of the Earth's rotation.

1724182559472.png
1724182608522.png
1724182661380.png
1724182731324.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For your consideration ...

Well sure. But they are a geological formations caused by weathering and erosion. Plus they are rocky from thousands of millennia old sedimentary layered deposits.

But isn't the Earth a geological formation? Has it not suffered weathering and erosion? Does it not have thousands of millennia old sedimentary layered deposits?

:tap:

:jet: