Flood Tide tomorrow 10/29

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
BTW, that picture is an old Google Maps snapshot. Not the actual conditions. I'll bet the southern end of the road is already underwater.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Coltons Point Rd is flooded at the usual spot with about 8 inches of water. Down in my front yard the water is almost as high as it was for Ernesto (2006) I wasn't down here for Isabel.
i know exactly the spot. It was waist deep there during Gloria in '85....i had to walk through it in the dark after beaching my boat in the swamp at Cathers.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I did place a courtesy call to the SMCSO to report it, because it comes up on you quick when you're headed home from dinner.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I did place a courtesy call to the SMCSO to report it, because it comes up on you quick when your headed home from dinner.
Hopefully they'll contact SHA and get some signs out there.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
rain has no effect on our water level. We're all tidal..and this is a record breaking tidal event.

I was reading that sort of thing for understanding just now and it makes sense... the storm is pushing the tide in further than normal.

I guess that would happen before it rains.

I'm a :dork:

Last edited:
Low tide this morning, our pier was under water. The highest water I have seen since 1964 was Isabel, 2003. The water was over the boat lift motors.
Damn. The rain pattern thus far has decent gapping which might keep totals reduced. However, the wind is relentless. Best of luck to all you coasties. Stay high and dry.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Damn. The rain pattern thus far has decent gapping which might keep totals reduced. However, the wind is relentless. Best of luck to all you coasties. Stay high and dry.
rain has no effect on our water levels. We're only tidal.