Follow up...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
- Mods are in place to deal with these sorts of things, and I feel we should let them do their job. I will continue to stand my ground.
Where are these mods you speak of? :killingme

Look attention whore, I found your car.

Attachments

• 275070349_62cbd6244a.jpg
    275070349_62cbd6244a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 73
  • attention_whore.jpg
    attention_whore.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 65
  • attention_whore2.jpg
    attention_whore2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 74
  • AttentionWhore.jpg
    AttentionWhore.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Attention-Whore.gif
    Attention-Whore.gif
    87.1 KB · Views: 83
G

GVF

Vulgarity?? Does that make you feel better to take life's frustrations out on someone you don't know? It's OK if you need to let it out.... Sometimes it's easier to take things out on a stranger.

No matter how rude you choose to be, I will remain respectful and pray for you. You have to stand in front of God for your actions. Mean people tend to be very unhappy people, no matter what a person has gone through, or how they act, they still deserve respect. Not everyone is big enough to give it not matter what, but those who can and do will rise above in the end.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

G

GVF

Time to give it a rest, you're beginning to sound like the crazy guy who wears the tin foil helmet.
You keep on... and I will continue to stand firm... not crazy.. just not a wimp, nor going to take any crap.

:buddies:

G

GVF

I think the mods stopped policing the horse forums long ago :killingme This here is the wild wild west.

:duel:

Well.. if no policing, then why the worries of "following the rules"? Sort of an oxymoron to me in theory. Yes... I could not agree more....LOL obviously there are some very wild, people here. LOL Guess they are not used to a respectful person who also demands self respect as well. LOL

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think the mods stopped policing the horse forums long ago :killingme This here is the wild wild west.

:duel:

I think she wrote to the wrong Mod.

NoMoney is the Horsey and Horsey advertising mod. I thought EVERYone knew that.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I completely agree.. which Is why I PM'ed the mods... like I said though, with no response.

Don't mean to repeat myself, but did you send it to the right Mod?

NoMoney took over that role about 6 months ago in the Private Forums. You should PM her.

If he doesn't respond, you need to contact his boss. Pete will make sure all your complaints are answered and that NoMoney responds to your inquiries ASAP!

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Vulgarity?? Does that make you feel better to take life's frustrations out on someone you don't know? It's OK if you need to let it out.... Sometimes it's easier to take things out on a stranger.

No matter how rude you choose to be, I will remain respectful and pray for you. You have to stand in front of God for your actions. Mean people tend to be very unhappy people, no matter what a person has gone through, or how they act, they still deserve respect. Not everyone is big enough to give it not matter what, but those who can and do will rise above in the end.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Oh boy, now we bring the sky fairy into it! :killingme
Please ask your sky fairy to make me a happier person. Make sure he respects me too. :angel:

G

GVF

Oh boy, now we bring the sky fairy into it! :killingme
Please ask your sky fairy to make me a happier person. Make sure he respects me too. :angel:

Taunting the Lord is not funny... wow...and I thought you needed prayers before. Good luck with that one poor Sir....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Taunting the Lord is not funny... wow...and I thought you needed prayers before. Good luck with that one poor Sir....

Have you seen his Av? He doesn't believe in your God or Jesus.. he's one of those heathen Muslims.

I would strongly suggest you do NOT taunt his Lord..

Last edited:
G

GVF

Sadly, it's his problem if he does not believe in God. It's his soul to lose, not mine. I can only stand accountable for my own. Maybe that is why he is the way he is. I can only do right to keepmy own in tact, and that means not responding rudely back when approached by people like this. I can have my say in a firm, yet still respectful way.
Good Day to you all.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sadly, it's his problem if he does not believe in God. It's his soul to lose, not mine. I can only stand accountable for my own. Maybe that is why he is the way he is. I can only do right to keepmy own in tact, and that means not responding rudely back when approached by people like this. I can have my say in a firm, yet still respectful way.
Good Day to you all.
Buh By! :howdy:

G

GVF

I was wishing you a good day.... but if you are leaving baja...I wish you all the best.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I was wishing you a good day.... but if you are leaving baja...I wish you all the best.
Oh I'll never leave (on my own accord). People like you keep me entertained. Please, discipline someone else. I'm bored. :yawn:

G

GVF

You can stick around.. no problem. Maybe you just need someone to talk to. I still will remain respectful to you. You need the prayers, and I am happy to be one to send a few your way... non-believer or not.

D

dems4me

You can stick around.. no problem. Maybe you just need someone to talk to. I still will remain respectful to you. You need the prayers, and I am happy to be one to send a few your way... non-believer or not.

:howdy: Hey girlie!! :howdy: I'm not sure what any of this is about but I dont see you aruond much :lol:. Wanted to say hi! :howdy: Haven't seen you in while! :buddies: