Follow up...

G

GVF

Again.. I will point out.. I apologized.. you all keep going on and on and on and on and on and on......
I stand firm.....:lalala:
:buddies:

Duckz

Again.. I will point out.. I apologized.. you all keep going on and on and on and on and on and on......

I'm not quite sure what you're standing firm on GVF. This thread has turned into the Hot Mess Express. Most of the posts are just the trolls poking you with a stick (meant in the nicest way possible guys :howdy:). Every time you respond you're adding fuel to the fire. If I wanted to show everyone that I had a backbone, I'd ignore meaningless words thrown around on the intarwebs and just make sure that my horse gets the blue over everyone at the next show :diva: No one "wins" by arguing on the internet. :coffee:

Not trying to gang up, just offering a perspective :buddies:

I still think sky fairy is hilarious.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I apologized at the end of my thread and yet still you all go on and on and on and on and on and on and on (and on and on and on and on......and you call me crazy for standing firm) THIS is the problem I am having with you all. As for the "rules" that has been beat to death- I GET IT- I APOLOGIZED. Enough!!!!!!! DROP IT.... I'm not giving in on you..and you don't like it. That is basically what this is coming down to. Guess what...I'm not going to either. What do you all think you look like when you keep at it after an apology and attempted truce? Don't forget, when you point a finger,you have 3 pointing back at you.

Still, I respectfully wish you a wonderful afternoon.

Oh great, now you've made baby Jesus cry..

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Some apology!! Suffixed with a demand everyone apologize to you! :killingme

I love you fruitloops! :crazy:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm not quite sure what you're standing firm on GVF. If I wanted to show everyone that I had a backbone, I'd ignore meaningless words thrown around on the intarwebs

I still think sky fairy is hilarious.
She's practicing for the itranetz argue Olympics. She needs a lotta practice too! :killingme

And TYVM! :love:

G

GVF

I don't care if you don't apologize... I just want to make sure I did, as it was the right, respectful thing to do.

keep on poking.... I'm still here and still standing. :1bdz: :coffee:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
I don't care if you don't apologize... I just want to make sure I did, as it was the right, respectful thing to do.

keep on poking.... I'm still here and still standing. :1bdz: :coffee:

What would Jesus do? Maybe we should all pray for you. You continue to show how stubborn and self righteous you really are. How can you claim to be a Christian and continue on with your self serving posts. Who are you really, some bad ass punk that is not to be messed with or a God fearing Christian? It seems you do not know who you are or where you stand in the eyes of God. It is time to turn the other cheek and walk away. This has turned into a total catastrophy and you are leading the charge. Please do yourself and the rest of us a favor and post no more to this thread. If you continue to post you will bring more and more people into this that will blast you to no end, so unless you are bored and totally starved of attention, end this now and do not post to it again. JMO.

ElliesMom

Wow you would think horsey people could deal with the heat and not get so wound up. Its a forum kids. Great reading though, love the folks with sticks, at least they change up the gripe fest.:popcorn::popcorn:

G

GVF

Keep on.... I will take it and not be nasty back... I have had my say, but that does not mean I am going away. As for any Godly refrences- I have no doubts in my security with him... Being a Christian does not mean you have to be walked on. I apologized... but it seems it is not enough for you all.
No worries, I'm still here, and remaining respectful....

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Keep on.... I will take it and not be nasty back... I have had my say, but that does not mean I am going away. As for any Godly refrences- I have no doubts in my security with him... Being a Christian does not mean you have to be walked on. I apologized... but it seems it is not enough for you all.

You know not what you speak of and are not a Christian, so stand by and welcome the hate that will be rained down upon you. You still to this day claim that you apoligized and still taunt. It is no wonder why people think you are crazy. Please step back and look at the big picture here. Why did you start this post and what in the name of hell did you think it would get you.
I will offer no more words of advice....

CountryLady

luvmyponies
No worries, I'm still here, and remaining respectful....:killingme

Still not sure what you apologized for???
As a lot of folks have said, your apology was followed by a threats and double talk. Kinda voided the whole thing. Ya know.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

After reading most of this thread, I've come to the conclusion that you must love this attention. If you didn't, you would stop posting and the thread may just die, but you keep on going and going. I'm sure you've been told about the little red "X" in the top right corner of your screen.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
You know not what you speak of and are not a Christian, so stand by and welcome the hate that will be rained down upon you. You still to this day claim that you apoligized and still taunt. It is no wonder why people think you are crazy. Please step back and look at the big picture here. Why did you start this post and what in the name of hell did you think it would get you.
I will offer no more words of advice....

Exactly,...the only advice is THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE DELETED!
:howdy:

G

GVF

See... honestly you are trying to re-direct the attention to me being the problem.. but thing is... it is the fact that you all can't stand that I will not go away that is the problem remaining. I will not be mean back to you. I apologized for the rules you indicatedI broke even though I did contact a mod, and for any offense anyone took for me standing firm.

Again, I am not being nasty, just being a sacrificial lamb standing firm for the others who have had this happen to them before. Being crazy would be me giving in at this point... I have to stand firm for the others out there.

I will not be nasty back to you all. I simply turn the other cheek...
If you want it to end... then simply stop responding.

I hope this day is wonderful for you all.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
See... honestly you are trying to re-direct the attention to me being the problem.. but thing is... it is the fact that you all can't stand that I will not go away that is the problem remaining. I will not be mean back to you. I apologized for the rules you indicatedI broke even though I did contact a mod, and for any offense anyone took for me standing firm.

Again, I am not being nasty, just being a sacrificial lamb standing firm for the others who have had this happen to them before. Being crazy would be me giving in at this point... I have to stand firm for the others out there.

:elaine::poke:

CountryLady

luvmyponies

:huggy:

I think you are :confused:'ing the sacrificial lamb with the Blind man!?!:whistle:

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat

Drama queen much?

:drama:

This is the first thread I've ever seen you in, and I already want to chuck pine-cones at your forehead. What a #####.