Football Pool - Week 1

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Never!!!

jazz lady said:
I'll bet baseball and NASCAR are looking pretty good right about now, aren't they? :poorbaby:

...I will self flagellate in front of the tube and go down with the Skins, 0-16, before I will EVER watch people make left turns for two hours for entertainment!

As for baseball...when they care enough to make their leagues competitive team to team, top to bottom, maybe...

:razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
Never!!! ...I will self flagellate in front of the tube and go down with the Skins, 0-16, before I will EVER watch people make left turns for two hours for entertainment!
You just may get your chance this year. :bubble:

As for baseball...when they care enough to make their leagues competitive team to team, top to bottom, maybe...

Just like the NFL makes THEIR teams competitive team to team, top to bottom. I wonder why there are two digit lines in quite a few of the games this week. :rolleyes:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh HA HA...

jazz lady said:

Just like the NFL makes THEIR teams competitive team to team, top to bottom. I wonder why there are two digit lines in quite a few of the games this week. :rolleyes:

...what'd you do, get a fresh supply of Dixie Cups? :killingme

As for double digit lines, at least it IS football. Yankees -14 to Baltimore. How do we explain THAT?

Ponytail

jazz lady said:

Injuries, idiot coaches, and Quarterbacks that refuse to hang it up explain the double digit lines this week.