Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Usually failed business people are not very good at assessing what people are about, I don't think that you are the exception to this rule.

However I did like your store and think you got a raw deal. See you at the auction house.
You're a freaking a**hole and shows you how much you know. Her business was NOT failed by any sense of the word.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I know more about you than you think.
Covid dealt you a hand you could not recover from, it was sad.
Closing my business had nothing to do with covid. It was decided that I would not renew my lease beforehand. You know more than you think? Seriously? You are a fu@king moron.

Kinnakeet

Opinions are formed thru emotions hypocrites try to justify their stance by making exceptions to what they say they believe.
This thread shows that many posting on this subject don't truly believe what they say they believe in.
I believe your hero floyd died from a OD after ingesting all the drugs he had on him when the police confronted him the knee thing was a tactic used by the left to stop negros from burning down their own town...how do you guys do that I mean your own grandparents store you will burn it down claiming social justice.

phreddyp

I believe your hero floyd died from a OD after ingesting all the drugs he had on him when the police confronted him the knee thing was a tactic used by the left to stop negros from burning down their own town...how do you guys do that I mean your own grandparents store you will burn it down claiming social justice.
You are entitled to that opinion, however 12 jurors thought otherwise, Chauvin would rather have a few lubricated condoms or a tube of KY than your sympathy. He knows he ain't going anywhere.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why ?
You are a conservative .
At least you appear to be.
You are operating a successful business.
You have employees.
You love the water.
You like to fish.
You have been thru multiple relationships.
You love beer.
You like to travel.
You got a wicked sense of humor.
Sarcasm is a 2nd language.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these.
Well, there is that...