Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

phreddyp

I know that. It was in the segment. It also included a lot of the body cam images showing him on his shoulder, not neck. Among other things that weren't allowed in the trial. He was railroaded as a sacrificial lamb.

But I digress, your preferred choice of news is the View, CNN and MSNBC, etc.
Well I see the hypocrites are out in force tonight.

phreddyp

Call em as you see em...People have their own opinion
Opinions are formed thru emotions hypocrites try to justify their stance by making exceptions to what they say they believe.
This thread shows that many posting on this subject don't truly believe what they say they believe in.

phreddyp

As long as scum like Floyd keep going down, call me whatever makes you smile. And stop by for an interesting visit; my door is always open.
I've asked several times to visit your operation Gilligan, you have never extended an invite before. Why the sudden change of heart ? You and I are more alike than anyone on this forum.

phreddyp

There's an interesting assertion if I ever saw one.
Why ?
You are a conservative .
At least you appear to be.
You are operating a successful business.
You have employees.
You love the water.
You like to fish.
You have been thru multiple relationships.
You love beer.
You like to travel.
You got a wicked sense of humor.
Sarcasm is a 2nd language.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I've asked several times to visit your operation Gilligan, you have never extended an invite before. Why the sudden change of heart ? You and I are more alike than anyone on this forum.
In real life, many of us know each other outside the forums. I cannot imagine what you think you have in common with him. For one- you are an a$$hole on this forum and get as much respect as you deserve.
Gilligan is good people. Whether you are a man, woman or an "it", you do not strike me as a good person.

phreddyp

In real life, many of us know each other outside the forums. I cannot imagine what you think you have in common with him. For one- you are an a$$hole on this forum and get as much respect as you deserve.
Gilligan is good people. Whether you are a man, woman or an "it", you do not strike me as a good person.
Usually failed business people are not very good at assessing what people are about, I don't think that you are the exception to this rule.

However I did like your store and think you got a raw deal. See you at the auction house.

HenryEarlIII

The Earl of Henry
There's an interesting assertion if I ever saw one.
Why ?
You are a conservative .
At least you appear to be.
You are operating a successful business.
You have employees.
You love the water.
You like to fish.
You have been thru multiple relationships.
You love beer.
You like to travel.
You got a wicked sense of humor.
Sarcasm is a 2nd language.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these.
Sorta looks like a luv connection to me.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Usually failed business people are not very good at assessing what people are about, I don't think that you are the exception to this rule.

However I did like your store and think you got a raw deal. See you at the auction house.
Mine wasn't a failing business by any means. I decided it was time to close up shop. Not renew the lease. I walked away with zero debt and zero regrets.
Not that I really care but how do you think I got a raw deal?
And no, you won't see me at the auction house. I don't work there.

phreddyp

Mine wasn't a failing business by any means. I decided it was time to close up shop. Not renew the lease. I walked away with zero debt and zero regrets.
Not that I really care but how do you think I got a raw deal?
And no, you won't see me at the auction house. I don't work there.
But you go there often.