Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

phreddyp

Actually, with the criminal life he lived, he probably DID plan for that, on a daily basis.

You know, that whole hand in hand thing...
I kind of doubt that, most criminals think they are 10 feet tall and bulletproof. When you see a video of a criminal getting what he didn't expect, many times they have a totally shocked look on their faces.

CPUSA

I kind of doubt that, most criminals think they are 10 feet tall and bulletproof. When you see a video of a criminal getting what he didn't expect, many times they have a totally shocked look on their faces.
I don't. Maybe YOU think you're ten feet tall and bulletproof while commiting felonies.
Don't tend to assume for your fellow felons...

phreddyp

F
I don't. Maybe YOU think you're ten feet tall and bulletproof while commiting felonies.
Don't tend to assume for your fellow felons...
Fellow felons is that a fraternity? Do you have a secret handshake?

Chauvin is a member!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Floyd's family - now rich - the family that had nothing to do with him prior to his death now got money and sympathy. 27 million richer.

BLM - raised 90 million - none of the money went to helping any black lives - in fact, it went to LGBTQ+ whatever causes and to buy the founders nice shia!t

Police officers all over the USA turned in their badges, retired and simply left and now they have a recruiting problem. Nobody wants to be the police no more. Leftist policies like Justice Reinvestment Act were already pushing many out the door in police, parole, corrections and social work prior. The fear of mob rule and the fate like Chauvin got rendered a smart decision in saying here is my badge, this isn't worth it.

phreddyp

You might think or wish that would be the case....but instead all the ferals riot, burn things and rape stores like locusts.
You know yall kill me with this, you wish to make this all about Floyd but its NOT, the cop killed a citizen not a model citizen but a citizen just the same. It's NOT just about Floyd its about a law enforcement officer who who ****ed up and killed someone who was in custody, handcuffed and helpless ignored his pleas and snuffed out his life. No one deserves to die that way.
Chauvin got exactly what he deserves.

WingsOfGold

You know yall kill me with this, you wish to make this all about Floyd but its NOT, the cop killed a citizen not a model citizen but a citizen just the same. It's NOT just about Floyd its about a law enforcement officer who who ****ed up and killed someone who was in custody, handcuffed and helpless ignored his pleas and snuffed out his life. No one deserves to die that way.
Chauvin got exactly what he deserves.
Can we be sure it wasn't the FENTANYL the assshole had in him?