Forum rules or dirty words.

What is your opinion about the profanity on forum?

• #1 Profanity is unfitting for a Community Forum.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2 Dirty language is okay on this forum.

• #3 The rules say no dirty language so there is not to be any.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • #4 The Moderator does not enforce it so the rules mean nothing.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #5 The dirty words are okay because they irritate JPC.

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • #6 Mature grown up people use profanity so it can be used here too.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • #7 When the Moderator does not care then no one else need care either.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • #8 I never post profanity but other people do.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #9 Can use acronyms and lie about its meaning being dirty.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #10 It is not asking too much for people to refrain from using dirty language on the forum.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #11 To hell with the forum rules.

• #12 Just change the name to "The dirty Community Forum".

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • #13 Other reason to stop the profanity.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • #14 Other reason to keep using profanity on the forum.

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

Every person on the entire forum gave agreement NOT to use any dirty language, and we all need to start living up to our agreement - start doing as you agreed to do.
You sure about that?

Yes I am certain about that.

It is said this way when anyone REGISTERS for the forum - below quote:
++++

"In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Southern Maryland Community Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Southern Maryland Community Forums rules."

:yeahthat:

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more

++++

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Southern Maryland Community Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Southern Maryland Community Forums rules."

Well #### me in the ####, pull my ###, and ### in my ####

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
More dirty words...

bedraggled, befouled, begrimed, bemired, besmirched, black, blackened, cruddy, dingy, draggled, dusty, filthy, foul, grimy, grotty, grubby, grungy, mucky, muddy, nasty, smudged, smutty, soiled, sordid, stained, sullied, unclean, uncleanly, contaminated, defiled, germy, impure, polluted, tainted; insanitary, uncleaned, unsanitary, unsterile, unsterilized, unwashed; greasy, gunky; chaotic, cluttered, confused, disarranged, disarrayed, disheveled (or dishevelled), disordered, jumbled, littered, messed, messy, muddled, mussed, mussy, rumpled, scruffy, sloppy, slovenly, unkempt, untidy; raunchy, scuzzy [slang], shabby, skanky [slang], sleazy, squalid; collied [chiefly British dialect], crocked [dialect], fuliginous, sooty

MMDad

Lem Putt

It's great to see that you are 100% in support of the vulgarity on this forum. Every time you click here it's showing just how much you love obscenity.

Keep on supporting the swearing Jimmy! Vote with your mouse - every click is a vote for less censorship!

Toxick

Splat

This whole thread and your stance in it may have actual merit - if you actually gave a the tiniest impression that you're even remotely interested in following rules or showed the slightest nod to promoting responsible behavior.

As it is, it looks like you're simply throwing a hissy fit and grasping at straws in an attempt to foil people that you don't like.

So, boo-frickity-hoo, my heart bleeds for you.

mamatutu

mama to two
This whole thread and your stance in it may have actual merit - if you actually gave a the tiniest impression that you're even remotely interested in following rules or showed the slightest nod to promoting responsible behavior.

As it is, it looks like you're simply throwing a hissy fit and grasping at straws in an attempt to foil people that you don't like.

So, boo-frickity-hoo, my heart bleeds for you.

You make a very good point. It doesn't make sense that JPC is worried about rules on this forum because he didn't follow the rules of law in certain aspects of his life. I wonder if he will now see the irony of this thread. When I grow up, I want to be smart like you!! :smile:

Hank

my war

++++

Forum Rules

I wanna do body shots of coconut rum off of your pale white reptilian tummy!! :hot: