Forum rules or dirty words.

What is your opinion about the profanity on forum?

• #1 Profanity is unfitting for a Community Forum.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2 Dirty language is okay on this forum.

• #3 The rules say no dirty language so there is not to be any.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • #4 The Moderator does not enforce it so the rules mean nothing.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #5 The dirty words are okay because they irritate JPC.

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • #6 Mature grown up people use profanity so it can be used here too.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • #7 When the Moderator does not care then no one else need care either.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • #8 I never post profanity but other people do.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #9 Can use acronyms and lie about its meaning being dirty.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #10 It is not asking too much for people to refrain from using dirty language on the forum.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #11 To hell with the forum rules.

• #12 Just change the name to "The dirty Community Forum".

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • #13 Other reason to stop the profanity.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • #14 Other reason to keep using profanity on the forum.

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

JPCusick said:
Every person on the entire forum gave agreement NOT to use any dirty language, and we all need to start living up to our agreement - start doing as you agreed to do.
You sure about that?

Yes I am certain about that.

It is said this way when anyone REGISTERS for the forum - below quote:
++++

"In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Southern Maryland Community Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Southern Maryland Community Forums rules."

:yeahthat:

If you worked this hard at a job instead of whining like a moron you'd be a millionaire by now.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes I am certain about that.

It is said this way when anyone REGISTERS for the forum - below quote:
++++

"In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Southern Maryland Community Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Southern Maryland Community Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Southern Maryland Community Forums rules."

:yeahthat:

Keep it up Jimmy-boy...I think yr fawking gaining on your detractors. Serious sh## man...you be f##king some white folks up wit your bad sh##. Rock it, big boy! :buddies:

Hank

my war
That does show one point that this forum is a Company / a small business.

I remember some years ago when the Washington area News sources reported about the "St Mary's Today" newspaper being reported as a trashy newspaper down in the respectable rural St Mary's County area.

So what happens when the News reports about the SOMD.com having its "dirty Community forum" and they interview vrai and David as being responsible?

I am very certain what you "struggler44" and the other dirty mouth posters will say then - That you are just an anonymous person as "struggler44" and it is not your job and not your pay check and la-di-da because the forum is laced with obscenities and profanities.

Every person on the entire forum gave agreement NOT to use any dirty language, and we all need to start living up to our agreement - start doing as you agreed to do.

:shrug:

Seriously... What color are your areolas? :drool: