Forum Shoot

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
aps45819 said:
forestal and nitwhit

We do not need to shoot Forest Habib Abbdullah, he will commit suicide and look for his 16....28 virgins.

I think Chris Rock said they were crazy. "Give me three virgins and 20 women who know what the hell they are doing"

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
MysticalMom said:
You guys can come here and shoot anytime ya want. :yay:

:ohwell:

After the karma I just got I thought I should clarify my previous post.

I am talking about shooting guns at the shooting range on the farm I live on. TYVM.

Last edited:
E

(((echo)))

AK-74me said:
I am back on shift work now, so I'd be lucky to catch a weekend off to do it unfortuntley.
what were your scores anyway?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
(((echo))) said:
what were your scores anyway?

Dropped 6% and 7% repectfully in both rifle and HG this year from last. Shot 90% on both. Some how I was missing 5 rounds on my rifle target. I think I may of shot at someone elses target a few times, I was shooting in the middle and those ACOGS can throw you off kind of easy if you aren't paying close attention.

I am not making any excuses though, I sucked.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
AK-74me said:
Dropped 6% and 7% repectfully in both rifle and HG this year from last. Shot 90% on both. Some how I was missing 5 rounds on my rifle target. I think I may of shot at someone elses target a few times, I was shooting in the middle and those ACOGS can throw you off kind of easy if you aren't paying close attention.

I am not making any excuses though, I sucked.

Just leave it up to me to pawn both of you :moon:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
_MightyMouse_ said:
Just leave it up to me to pawn both of you :moon:

LOL, I haven't shot an 87% on the HG since, well, never...... "you don't have to lie Craig" .............I remember what you shot.

E

(((echo)))

AK-74me said:
LOL, I haven't shot an 87% on the HG since, well, never...... "you don't have to lie Craig" .............I remember what you shot.
well im not making excuses either but with my back all screwed up i still pulled off an 84 (the prone sucked)
and surprisingly all rifle shots were on paper for a 94

B

Big Fatty

Gotta tell Hank about this one...

Four double feeds during the Tac Course, still shot a 95% in 10:22. The rifle was so jammed up in one instance Jerry couldn't clear it.

B

Big Fatty

Big Fatty said:
Gotta tell Hank about this one...

Four double feeds during the Tac Course, still shot a 95% in 10:22. The rifle was so jammed up in one instance Jerry couldn't clear it.

Oh, and I was using one of our rifles. :lmao: