Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

C

canuk woman

BadGirl said:
Our of curiosity, what is it about Michael Jackson that you find so appealing? Granted, at one time in his life - a long time ago - he put out some entertaining music and videos. But he hasn't released any decent music in some time. What is it about him that you like and/or admire? What do you view as his good and endearing qualities?

that's just it the music and videos (not to mention the really bad jokes) ok if you guys must know i became a fan by accident if the simpsons didn't make fun of the baby dangling thing forcing me to feel sorry for him i would still be nuts about the beatles

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
that's just it the music and videos (not to mention the really bad jokes) ok if you guys must know i became a fan by accident if the simpsons didn't make fun of the baby dangling thing forcing me to feel sorry for him i would still be nuts about the beatles
So you didn't become a fan until he dangled his baby??

Mikeinsmd

BadGirl said:
Our of curiosity, what is it about Michael Jackson that you find so appealing? Granted, at one time in his life - a long time ago - he put out some entertaining music and videos. But he hasn't released any decent music in some time. What is it about him that you like and/or admire? What do you view as his good and endearing qualities?
:yeahthat: .....and also answer short-cakes question if you would allow YOUR kids to stay with him.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
canuk woman said:
What the hell did you just say? Can you please use some punctuation?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Mikeinsmd said:
:yeahthat: .....and also answer short-cakes question if you would allow YOUR kids to stay with him.
I guess, in this instance, you shouldn't say "what's the worse that could happen?".:lol:

C

canuk woman

BadGirl said:
What the hell did you just say? Can you please use some punctuation?

That's just it. The music and videos (not to mention the really bad jokes) ok if you guys must know I became a fan by accident. If The Simpsons didn't make fun of the baby dangling thing forcing me to feel sorry for him I would still be nuts about The Beatles.

there is that punctuation for you?

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
so that comment there tells you he is guilty... I guess you'd let him watch your children.. does that make you as perverted as he is.. :confused:

and answering your question i would if i was in the house as well

canuk woman said:
and answering your question i would if i was in the house as well

Attachments

• CANUK.jpg
    CANUK.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 56

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuk woman
well that's true but he should control himself by sleeping with stuffed animals (and i don't mean the ones at his zoo before you guys try and mess with my mind)

This made me almost choke from laughter. :lmao: