Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why haven't I ever been picked for jury duty? :shrug: If I were called, I'd be sure to find any and all accusers guilty as sin.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
That does not make him 'normal' or healthy or anything but he may have just laid there in bed with other young kids doing young kid things; telling stories, day dreaming, being kids.

I think the guy is hyper ####ed up and where is it written that a 46 year old is incapable of being around kids and actully acting that age?

Thoughts?

I am not sure which is more disturbing. MJ molesting children or him having actual grown up adult nookie with a grown woman. I just don't see that. :twitch:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It would seem to me that there would be...

...some evidence.

One of the prosecution witnesses claims he saw Jackson give a boy a BJ.

Viola, MJ's saliva on some kids pee pee.

There's just to much of this that apparently happened in a vaccuum. Where is the legions of families with accusations?

Why is the only kid who was molested from a family of con artists?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I am not sure which is more disturbing. MJ molesting children or him having actual grown up adult nookie with a grown woman. I just don't see that. :twitch:
I don't believe for a second he has EVER had sex with a grown woman. I'm sure all of his "children" came from artificial insemination.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Larry Gude said:
One of the prosecution witnesses claims he saw Jackson give a boy a BJ.

Viola, MJ's saliva on some kids pee pee.
Pardon me while I play devil's advocate. :lol: If the BJ wasn't brought up until after the fact (and in most cases molested children-especially those molested on a regular basis-do not "tattle" on the molester right away, if at all), the victim could, at the very least, have taken a bath or shower and the evidence would be gone. :shrug:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thank you...

RoseRed said:

...how about neither? It's not impossible. MJ is odd as hell. R Kelly, well, no one is saying 'WTF?". He has sex with young girls. No shock there. He looks it. He acts it. MJ is an extremely unusual person from talent to behavior to intelect to outlook to life experiences.

It just does not seem like he spends his sexual free time with boys. There'd just be to many occurances, to much evidence, to many CREDIBLE witnesses to settle for this kid and his extortionist family.

Hell if I know but I'm curious.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
I don't believe for a second he has EVER had sex with a grown woman. I'm sure all of his "children" came from artificial insemination.

I have thought that too. If he were to be with a grown nekkid woman, he would probably giggle like a little girl. Boobies... :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good point...

Nickel said:
Pardon me while I play devil's advocate. :lol: If the BJ wasn't brought up until after the fact (and in most cases molested children-especially those molested on a regular basis-do not "tattle" on the molester right away, if at all), so said child could, at the very least, have taken a bath or shower and the evidence would be gone. :shrug:

...but if this was going on all the time, if MJ is having sleep overs WITH PARENTAL APPROVAL are we saying it only happend once? Isn't it likely that some kid, at least once, said "dad, you're right about 'ol MJ..."

Would EVERY kid ALWAYS wash up and NEVER tell EXCEPT the child of a family with a history of playing legal lottery?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I have thought that too. If he were to be with a grown nekkid woman, he would probably giggle like a little girl. Boobies... :lol:
Exactly. I can't see him getting aroused by a woman after watching his supposed "passionate kiss" with Lisa Marie. He looked like he'd rather be kissing a snake. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
Larry Gude said:
There is NO forensic evidence that Jackson had sex with any of these kids and I submit for your opinion that it just may be that Jackson is INNOCENT.

Not just aquited, innocent.

In any event, if he actually ever had sex with some kid there would be EVIDENCE. Not accusations from gold diggers, disgruntled employees or other assorted freaks, EVIDENCE.

Thoughts?

Yes.

You're correct.

He's a freakish mess, and he's in desperate need of intense therapy - assuming the ship has not sailed completely and is never coming back - but there is no evidence. Just a bunch of hearsay, and whole lot of willingness to believe.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Would anyone be surprised...

jazz lady said:

...to find that MJ had himself castrated years ago to keep his voice from deepening?

He had to have jumped in with a woman, at least once, right?

Maybe not.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I really don't know what, if anything happened with Michael Jackson, although I believe that his intentions were not purely innocent, unless he is mentally retarded or something. I recall a local story when I was growing up (not here, and I was young, so I might have some of the facts skewed), about a group of day care workers that molested the children in their charge for a period of time, and the parents found out by chance after it had been happening for awhile...the workers were telling the children that their parents wouldn't love them anymore, or wouldn't believe them, and they were wicked children, etc etc...basically scared them into keeping quiet. Like I said, I don't know what happened with MJ, but I do know that children, especially the type of children he had in and out of there, are very vulnerable.

Mikeinsmd

RoseRed said:
Don & Mike played clips today from Wacko's interview with Barbara Walters where she asked him if he was a virgin. He giggled & said "I'm a gentleman". :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...to find that MJ had himself castrated years ago to keep his voice from deepening?

He had to have jumped in with a woman, at least once, right?

Maybe not.
No, it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear he had himself castrated. Look what he's done to his face. :twitch:

Plus, with the la-la land he's lived in all of his life, I sincerely doubt he's ever had that much contact with females nor would he WANT to be with a woman.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's my school of thought...

Toxick said:
He's a freakish mess, and he's in desperate need of intense therapy - assuming the ship has not sailed completely and is never coming back - but there is no evidence. Just a bunch of hearsay, and whole lot of willingness to believe.

...and really, if he is NOT hurting anyone, what the hell. MJ is an icon, the greatest pop star of all time. Why can't he also be the most screwed up...without having sex or molesting anyone?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Exactly. I can't see him getting aroused by a woman after watching his supposed "passionate kiss" with Lisa Marie. He looked like he'd rather be kissing a snake. :lmao:
Ed Zachary!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There was also a case...

Nickel said:
I really don't know what, if anything happened with Michael Jackson, although I believe that his intentions were not purely innocent, unless he is mentally retarded or something. I recall a local story when I was growing up (not here, and I was young, so I might have some of the facts skewed), about a group of day care workers that molested the children in their charge for a period of time, and the parents found out by chance after it had been happening for awhile...the workers were telling the children that their parents wouldn't love them anymore, or wouldn't believe them, and they were wicked children, etc etc...basically scared them into keeping quiet. Like I said, I don't know what happened with MJ, but I do know that children, especially the type of children he had in and out of there, are very vulnerable.

...like this in, I think, Washington State, where this happened but the charges were trumped up. One of the parents was vying for local dog catcher or whatever and in his sick mind needed some perps for HIM to catch.

It all came clean in the end. Guillible parents chastened. Day care peoples lives ruined.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:

There was also the McMartin case in SoCal in 1984 or thereabouts.