Fox News Reporting They Have A Verdict!!

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
So lesson learned. In America, if you are famous enough, you can do whatever you want and never be held accountable.

no, no, just make sure you set enough profit aside to hire big-time lawyers first... :yay:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Also, if you have enough money to buy the best lawyers, they can get you acquitted of ANY charge. :rolleyes:

pinkylock!! You beat me by 2 seconds... :lol:

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
Egggg-zactly. I'm never going to California...with my luck I'll either be murdered or molested and my crackhead accoster will walk free. :sad:

They got Scott Peterson and Charles Manson right. :shrug:

Maybe you should write a letter to CA's governor :shrug: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
dems4me said:
They got Scott Peterson and Charles Manson right. :shrug:

Maybe you should write a letter to CA's governor :shrug: :lol:
You're absolutely right, so I change my mind. OJ and MJ are not direct threats to me or my generic self (I am not in an on again/off again relationship with a football player, and I am not an 8 year old boy), however I think Scott Peterson and (especially) Charles Manson were more evil beings. I'll fly over California. :yay:

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
You're absolutely right, so I change my mind. OJ and MJ are not direct threats to me or my generic self (I am not in an on again/off again relationship with a football player, and I am not an 8 year old boy), however I think Scott Peterson and (especially) Charles Manson were more evil beings. I'll fly over California. :yay:

I didn't strictly express or imply similiarities to you and football players or 8 year old boys... but seeings how you are here,

I'm leaving now!!! :dance: I'm outta here!!! :dance:

EndScene :drama:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hold on a minute seatbelt girl...

Nickel said:

Orenthal had a history of domestic violence and, to me, he butchered two innocent people.

MJ, at WORST, did not troll the streets looking for kiddies to take home. At WORST he had some dipshit parents who fed him their kid in order to extort him. THEY should be in jail.

Big diff between OJ and MJ. It's like seatbelts vs. secondhand smoke.

Seatbelts kill. Smoke will, at worst, nuzzle up with you in bed with Winne the Pooh PJ's.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wow...

...both MJ's people, including his spokesperson, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, are blasting the media.

Now, the prosecutor is blasting the media.

Poor media.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Somebody look this up...

...is there any truth to the rumor that, now that he has been aquited, MJ is gonna do Oscar Meyer commercials?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Sadly, Larry was right--the prosecution had no case. What a disappointment.

This may be a reach, but do you suppose that other pedophiles will look at MJ's acquittal and think that they're invincible from the law?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Tonio said:

This may be a reach, but do you suppose that other pedophiles will look at MJ's acquittal and think that they're invincible from the law?
I think it's fairly evident that (whether he's actually guilty or not), his affluence and money helped him a lot, so he's in a unique position. Maybe it will make rich people think they can murder or molest without incident, but not the Average Joe.

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
MJ, at WORST, did not troll the streets looking for kiddies to take home.
I certainly agree, Larry. But from what I've read, MOST pervs don't "troll the streets." When it comes to sexual crimes, the victims and the perpetrators usually know each other. If MJ weren't famous, he wouldn't be Aqualung lurking in alleys. He would most likely be preying on his friends' and neighbors' sons.

Larry Gude said:
At WORST he had some dipshit parents who fed him their kid in order to extort him. THEY should be in jail.
:clap: It's been said before, but WHAT in the hell were they thinking?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Nickel said:
I think it's fairly evident that (whether he's actually guilty or not), his affluence and money helped him a lot, so he's in a unique position.
I think that's true.

Here's my theory--L.A. is a "company town." Entertainment celebrities get a pass, not just because they're celebrities, but because their work keeps the town's economy humming. I think that's partly why the prosecutors seem so intimidated by celebrities.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Tonio said:
I think that's true.

Here's my theory--L.A. is a "company town." Entertainment celebrities get a pass, not just because they're celebrities, but because their work keeps the town's economy humming. I think that's partly why the prosecutors seem so intimidated by celebrities.
I agree...sort of the reverse of the "Good Ole Boys" mentality.

Vince

If you have enough money you can literally "get away with murder." Our judicial system sucks, but it's the best we can come up with.

Another criminal gets away with it, but for how long?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hold on people...

Tonio said:

...why are we assuming that MJ actually had sex with young boys?

Bill Clinton had his blue dress. OJ had blood everywhere.

If MJ actually had sex with any boy, especially the boys whose parents and prosecutors believed so strongly that there was sexual relations with MJ that they brought suit, where's the DNA? Where's the examination of the boy from a doctor at a hospital stating that something had happened?

Serial murderers and sexual predators and child molestors are not of the 'one and done' variety.

Anyone read murder mysteries? Do I need to get graphic? How hard would it have been to get some evidence? A pubic hair perhaps? See where this is going?

There is NO forensic evidence that Jackson had sex with any of these kids and I submit for your opinion that it just may be that Jackson is INNOCENT.

Not just aquited, innocent.

That does not make him 'normal' or healthy or anything but he may have just laid there in bed with other young kids doing young kid things; telling stories, day dreaming, being kids.

I think the guy is hyper ####ed up and where is it written that a 46 year old is incapable of being around kids and actully acting that age?

In any event, if he actually ever had sex with some kid there would be EVIDENCE. Not accusations from gold diggers, disgruntled employees or other assorted freaks, EVIDENCE.

Thoughts?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Larry Gude said:
In any event, if he actually ever had sex with some kid there would be EVIDENCE.
Thoughts?
But he was accused of molestation, not rape. (touching vs. intercourse) You can prove rape, especially in a child, but you can't prove molestation, which is how a lot of molesters get a leg up over their victims. They (not necessarily Jackosn) tell the children that (a) if they tell their parents, they won't love them anymore, and/or (b), that they can never prove it. Because really, barring a videotape or an outside eyewitness, you can't prove that someone touched you.