Fraudulent election

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Arizona GOP Chair RESIGNS After Audio LEAKS Of Him Bribing Kari Lake To STAY OUT OF SENATE RACE!​

seekeroftruth

Arizona GOP Chair RESIGNS After Audio LEAKS Of Him Bribing Kari Lake To STAY OUT OF SENATE RACE!​

I watched this from here in Arizona.... and there's got to be more of the story. I don't think Arizona appreciates the problems Kari Lake brings with her. She's a bit Loonie! Or that's what my Republican Neighbors tell me.

It seems this is more about the funding. She would suck up the Republican money that they need for the State Races. Kari would suck up a lot of funding and there are some pretty big battles going on here in the State. The 2020 stuff caused problems for those running for State Senator or State Congress. Kari Lake was in the thick of it. She's a problem.... or that's what the Neighbors say.

They just don't want her sucking up all the funding.... or so it's apparently being reported locally.

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

Quite a few Arizonans obviously have an entirely different view of her...considering how close the votes were in her last election attempt. ;-)

Well, according to her... the last election was botched... so, who really knows... according to her. LOL....

Y'all have a different view of what's going on in Arizona.... You have the Beltway view. Out here, with all the Californians and Hawaiians moving here to get away from fire and weather.... It's a lot different politically than it was in 2016 and 2020.

There are a lot of people in Arizona who wish everyone would just go back to where they came from. I was at a public ladies room and there were no doors on the stalls.... when I said something about it... [I suggested curtains at least] they told me to go back to where I came from if I didn't like it.... so yep... it's different out here.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, according to her... the last election was botched... so, who really knows... according to her. LOL....

I was simply going by the final vote tally. From that it is completely obvious that a large number of Arizonans supported Kari Lake. Regardless of the final outcome. Simple fact..nothing more nor less.

seekeroftruth

I've never lived near the beltway. Country born and raised. So there is that....
I thought about using "east coast" instead of beltway... but you get more of the beltway news than they do out in Arizona.

It's just plain different out in Arizona. They'll tell you so too....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I thought about using "east coast" instead of beltway...

I've been the full length of the "East Coast" over my lifetime and one thing is certain....you cannot lump the wildly disparate views, politics, lifestyles etc of the "East Coast" in to one group...or even ten groups. I have zero in common with most people that are only three counties north of me. I have a lot in common with folks in southern VA..but not much in common with folks in north-eastern VA. As examples.

"Broad brushing" people is never a good idea.....it's always over-simplified at best and entirely wrong at worst.

SamSpade

I was at a public ladies room and there were no doors on the stalls.... when I said something about it... [I suggested curtains at least] they told me to go back to where I came from if I didn't like it.... so yep... it's different out here.
That's interesting - one consistent complaint I get from Europeans when they come here is that most bathrooms in restaurants or public places have little privacy - they're STALLS instead of anything resembling a room, and as such - anyone could easily "peek" and watch you. Look over the top - climb under. What they are used to, are either actual ROOMS - or floor to ceiling walls with a real door.

The idea of a rest room - with nothing - is repulsive. Even porta-potties have locks on them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There are a lot of people in Arizona who wish everyone would just go back to where they came from. I was at a public ladies room and there were no doors on the stalls.... when I said something about it... [I suggested curtains at least] they told me to go back to where I came from if I didn't like it.... so yep... it's different out here.

Why were there no doors?

SamSpade

It seems this is more about the funding. She would suck up the Republican money that they need for the State Races. Kari would suck up a lot of funding and there are some pretty big battles going on here in the State. The 2020 stuff caused problems for those running for State Senator or State Congress. Kari Lake was in the thick of it. She's a problem.... or that's what the Neighbors say.
Hate to say this - but this is DEMOCRAT boilerplate - kick off everyone from the ballot except for the party establsihment approved candidate.

As I mentioned in another post - when it comes to primaries choosing their candidate from actual PARTY MEMBERS rather than allow persons from OTHER parties cross over and mess up the process - the party itself should let its MEMBERS shoose who they want.

Just try to think of ANY other situation where members choose their leadership - union rep, prom queen, student body president, team captain, beauty pageant - and have a candidate be told, shove off, you're diluting the vote and making it harder to elect OUR chosen winner.

The people should decide. If they pick a loser, then so be it, but at least it is their CHOICE.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Builds comradery.

Ask the Marine Corps and Army.

akqcssalsmr71.jpg