Fraudulent election

StmarysCity79

OK... Having political enemies, especially ####bag leftists, fraudulently convict you of anything does not count as "proven" by any stretch of the imagination.

Which letters in Fraudulently are a mystery to you?

Why do you think every judge in the country, law enforcement agency, government agency from the DOJ to the FBI is colluding to indict an innocent man when it's a much more simple and logical train of thought to realize that man is a criminal?

You think everything you've know and trusted your whole life decided to betray you to unjustly prosecute Trump?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why do you think every judge in the country, law enforcement agency, government agency from the DOJ to the FBI is colluding to indict an innocent man ...
If it's a Democrat?

Absolutely.

You're all Liars. Cheats. Scum. ####. Filth. Thieves. Pedos. ...

Anybody else want to jump in with other adjectives, I have to take care of something?

Last edited:

StmarysCity79

If it's a Democrat?

Absolutely.

Anybody else want to jump in with other adjectives, I have to take care of something?

How sad for you to put your entire life and all your trust in a bloated Orange conman over your own country, government , justice system.

You should probably move to Russia or China. I think you'll be much happier being told what to think by an autocrat.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How sad for you to put your entire life and all your trust in a bloated Orange conman over your own country, government , justice system.

You should probably move to Russia or China. I think you'll be much happier being told what to think by an autocrat.
How sad that you must project in every sentence you utter.

The reason I don’t trust the government and justice is because it’s full of Democrats.

Thats on you and the rest of the crap bag Democrats that destroyed the country.

Actually, I don’t like being told what to do or think which is why I don’t like Democrats. But apparently you do.

somdwatch

Is there no bottom to the crap you post that has no actual value? Any idiot can say anything on Youtube. it proves nothing and only shows the person posting it doesn't understand how reporting works and is a old boomer who can't figure out the internet
I wonder if we all put you on ignore would you even notice?

somdwatch

At the rate your parties leadership is taking us the USA will soon surpass those two countries. Hell, we'll be below Venezuela.

PJay

If it's a Democrat?

Absolutely.

nope. You do it best :yay:

PJay

oh look, here's a fun thread...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Noncitizens caught voting in U.S. elections — here’s how they did it

He’s been in the U.S. ever since in a bizarre legal limbo. He can’t qualify for citizenship and Cuba has refused to take him back, so he’s been stuck on “parole.” He remains here with only the barest of legal protections and cannot get a green card. He is decidedly not a citizen.

That did not, however, stop him from showing up at an early-voting location in North Carolina on Nov. 5, 2016, where he not only registered and claimed to be a citizen, but also cast an early-ballot vote that same day.

Mr. Zayas says he went with a friend who was planning to vote. He says the poll worker encouraged him to sign up and vote, too.

He showed his government-issued work permit as identification. The poll worker filled out a form for Mr. Zayas, who cannot read English. He registered as a Democrat. And then he cast his ballot.

To hear the fact-checkers, Mr. Zayas is rarer than a lightning strike. They say noncitizens just don’t vote in U.S. elections. They have too much to lose, the system can detect them, and there’s just no incentive to do it anyway.

Former President Donald Trump and House Speaker Mike Johnson disagree.