Friday 1/31/20?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Sonofabitch...... what the heck did you guys do there tonight????
Until tonight my friend, I have NEVER seen a guy in an electric wheelchair, smoke the damn tires! God's honest truth!

Until tonight my friend, I have NEVER seen a guy in an electric wheelchair, smoke the damn tires! God's honest truth!
Well holy carp... would it be spooky if I told you that I was researching power wheelchairs for my dad this evening? I must have been there in 'spirit'.

Did you get the model # of that bad boy? :biggrin:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh just leave it alone, you idiot. You once went as far as to claim I was at the store and hiding from you; which is not at all true. And no one needs to meet you to bash you...you leave yourself wide open by your stupid and idiotic posts and by always playing the victim.
And I am not a coward...it was meant as a joke' which clearly you took an opportunity to try to bash me with. My skin is a whole lot thicker than to care about what you say, though!
Lastly, I doubt you thought/think it was a hoot because here you are, years later dredging up the past. Give it a rest. Get some help.

And, here you are, too. Doing the same thing. Does that make me, or you the hypocrite? I am glad I never met you. It would not have been worth my while. Glad y’all had fun tonight. I made cupcakes for grandson’s bday, tomorrow. Time better spent. Happy foruming. :)

frequentflier

happy to be living
And, here you are, too. Doing the same thing. Does that make me, or you the hypocrite? I am glad I never met you. It would not have been worth my while. Glad y’all had fun tonight. I made cupcakes for grandson’s bday, tomorrow. Time better spent. Happy foruming. :)

Oh, screw you, you jealous hag.
I am a hypocrite because I had fun tonight with some nice people and we are joking about it? You really need to get a grip and a life and maybe some psychiatric help. Seriously.
Maybe we should petition "hub" with an email and request he have you evaluated. The poor guy.