Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

bcp

In My Opinion
did you just call BANN a male ?

If you showed up more you would understand.
now, TELL your wife that the TWO OF YOU are going tomorrow night.

I hope to be there by 6 at the latest. earlier if the female unit does not hit too much traffic coming home

bcp

In My Opinion
:buddies:

yeah true that, my friend Duane drove from Accokeek to SS every day for 10 yrs ........ 90 min was a good trip

there are days when its 90 minutes for me from home.
Wife has to go to Bethesda every day, good thing she has the TDI It has taken her over 2 hours to get home some nights.

E

EmptyTimCup

keep your ####ty commute ........

I'll just miss Fridays

speaking ....... 2 more months

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know....when mamatutu shows up at one of these meet-n-greets and lights the place up in a blaze of glory, the ounce of respect I give her might just be enough for her to tell me to leave before the ####storm erupts.

I've said it before - when vrai, the cops, or whoever else is left to pick up the pieces, don't act like all of you are completely innocent.

I am sticking up for her, because it's the right thing to do. Again, some of you ####ers just don't know when to quit. Instead of maybe offering a sympathetic ear, some good advice or a cup of coffee, you mock, ridicule, and reference her in your jokes. Everyone has their breaking point, and you just don't know how close mamtutu is to hers.

You never know who will show up, or what they intend to do.

Good, then you go hang out with her.

I received several nastygrams from her right out of the blue, before I'd ever even interacted with her on the forums. So no, I don't like her and think she's a psycho. Then, after sending me these ####ty PMs for no apparent reason, she wants to show up for dinner and be all nicey nicey?

#### you, #####.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I received several nastygrams from her right out of the blue, before I'd ever even interacted with her on the forums. So no, I don't like her and think she's a psycho. Then, after sending me these ####ty PMs for no apparent reason, she wants to show up for dinner and be all nicey nicey?

#### you, #####.

:yahoo:

Mabus

Free Rent

#### you, #####.

Perhaps I will. I might even invite JPC.

Guess what Dee Jay? Others get shat upon for no good reason either, especially those who own a business.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He left out nhboy and gaintone, what a lovely get together that would be. :killingme

I actually think NHboy is okay. Giantone, no.

Had KooKoo toned her act down after she came out and met us, it's entirely possible that things would have settled down. But no. Just a couple days later she was right back at her ugliness. So too bad for her.

Mabus

Free Rent
Hmmm. Sounds like a threat. BUT!! There has not been ONE incident of drama in 8 months. Not ONE. So we're not worried. And we're certainly not cowering in the corners of our basements hiding behind a computer screen. :loser:

IF Mamatutu and/or anyone else decided to show up and "do" anything against the law, then I guess they'd be having a little visit with some of CC's finest. :shrug:

Nobody wants to ruin a forum get-together, and you completely missed the point. When something should/does occur, and all of you get that little visit from CC's finest, don't act like any of you are completely innocent.

Yes, I've snuck into one of the forum meet-ups at CIP. I could have taken my cheap shot at several members I don't care for. But you know, it's not worth the trouble. What's on the forums stays on the forums IMO. I'd let ItalianScallion shine my shoes, ETC wash my car, and Baja can dry clean my hijab. It's cool. If you want to carry what's said on here outside of the forum....idk what to tell you. You never know who will carry the things said on here to what extent. I won't be the one finding out.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I actually think NHboy is okay. Giantone, no.

Had KooKoo toned her act down after she came out and met us, it's entirely possible that things would have settled down. But no. Just a couple days later she was right back at her ugliness. So too bad for her.

I noticed that.