Friday, November 2

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Apparently they're having some huge Halloween party, so we should probably reserve a table. A few people from the other group are coming, too.

bcp

In My Opinion
Can I be included?

I will be wearing my normal costume to hide my identity.
You know the one, the keyboard suit I like to hide behind?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I probably can't get there until 6:30ish. Can I still get a seat at the big kids table? :flowers:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
That was before I had my haircut.
but honestly, I do wish you people would stop digging up my pictures and making them public.

Attachments

• Rodney.jpg
    Rodney.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 85

bcp

In My Opinion
I think someone said the count was 20?

Lots of people for sure.
Met some new ones last night, as always really great people. Vrai tried to get me in trouble over a cigarette issue, however I managed to get out of it.. But Im BEING WATCHED :killingme

MJ great to meet you and finally put a face (nice one too) to the poster name.

Running out of potential people to mess with on here, Not sure how Im going to act if I have to actually be nice to everyone.... wait

HANK!!!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Lots of people for sure.
Met some new ones last night, as always really great people. Vrai tried to get me in trouble over a cigarette issue, however I managed to get out of it.. But Im BEING WATCHED :killingme

MJ great to meet you and finally put a face (nice one too) to the poster name.

Running out of potential people to mess with on here, Not sure how Im going to act if I have to actually be nice to everyone.... wait

HANK!!!!!
Aren't you & he supposed to be having a meetup sometime?

Another fun night with the regulars + some newbies. It was great seeing you & Pan Lady again -it's been a few weeks. And MJ & Severa too - glad to be able to catch up with you both, also! :love:

Toxick

Splat
Everyone is welcome. Lots of posters say they're going to attend on a particular day, but then don't show up.

I didn't say anything, but I was actually going to show up last night. I even left work early so I could pop in at a reasonable time.

On the ride home my insides turned into lukewarm jello and wanted to drop through my #######. :(

So sick today. :barf:2/3 of my ninjitsu posse was sick this week, and they gave me whatever festering pestilence they had.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't say anything, but I was actually going to show up last night. I even left work early so I could pop in at a reasonable time.

On the ride home my insides turned into lukewarm jello and wanted to drop through my #######. :(

So sick today. :barf:2/3 of my ninjitsu posse was sick this week, and they gave me whatever festering pestilence they had.

Dangit - that's the pits. :huggy: Hope you feel better soon!

Maybe you'll make one of the Fridays soon! :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
Aren't you & he supposed to be having a meetup sometime?

Another fun night with the regulars + some newbies. It was great seeing you & Pan Lady again -it's been a few weeks. And MJ & Severa too - glad to be able to catch up with you both, also! :love:

I know its been a few weeks, but after fighting beltway traffic for over an hour just to get home from work, sometime the thought turning right around and fighting the rt 4 traffic ( that has bigger Aholes than the beltway) for another hour+ is more than one can bear.