Friday, November 2

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It was for charity. I had to help "somebody" finish their pack so their wife didn't pan them in the head again.

I was going to say, I thought you quit. I'm quitting once I get back from Cancun. Well, I'm going to switch to the Blue and see if I can quit. I have a friend that switched to Blue and quit completely within 3 weeks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was going to say, I thought you quit.
v This here v

Oppsss- sorry to tattle tale! I think your group was talking about never really having the desire to quit or some thing along those lines as I walked by.

Yep. What I'm finding, though, is that I can have the occasional cigarette and not go back to habitual smoking. Or at least for the last couple weeks it's worked that way. Rather than smoking 2 packs a day without thinking about it, now I can have one cigarette, honestly enjoy each and every puff I suck into my lungs, and then be done with it. Perfect!

Unfortunately my housemate is getting ready to ditch me, so I won't have anyone to bum cigarettes off of anymore.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
v This here v

Yep. What I'm finding, though, is that I can have the occasional cigarette and not go back to habitual smoking. Or at least for the last couple weeks it's worked that way. Rather than smoking 2 packs a day without thinking about it, now I can have one cigarette, honestly enjoy each and every puff I suck into my lungs, and then be done with it. Perfect!

Unfortunately my housemate is getting ready to ditch me, so I won't have anyone to bum cigarettes off of anymore.

Aren't you doing the e cig? I've heard from many that it works. I'm going to do it but not until after I get back from vacation, I think it will be impossible to have a Margarita in Mexico without a smoke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
1+ hour wait for a table.

This was partially our fault, to the point that the owner came over and tried to throw us out. :lol: As some people left, others showed up and the party rolled on. I think K said there were 26 of us altogether.

That was actually kind of annoying because we had people show up later and our waitress had washed her hands of us and wouldn't take their order.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aren't you doing the e cig? I've heard from many that it works. I'm going to do it but not until after I get back from vacation, I think it will be impossible to have a Margarita in Mexico without a smoke.

Yep, e-cig and it's been working for me. It really was a matter of breaking that physical and mental habit. I smoked Friday but a bunch of us went to Cryer's last night and I didn't even think about smoking, even when we went outside to the al fresco lounge to get some air and people around us were smoking.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ma`am, plz go bother sum1 that may GAFL. What U have to say or think is of no value whatsoeva. Get a job, or get educated, then you may 1 day be a challenge, othawise Adieu Lady.

Take a hint, leave this user alone. Very well-versed in many arenas that you surely are NOT!

Go pet yr domestic dawg, & plz don`t share the results of that encounter.

On a much higher foodchain that any1 in this website will eva know, don`t push any issues please. Be smart. < & share that 1.

There is a well defined specific agenda that you or anyone else DOES NOT have a need to know.

Take your own advice parasite.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Yep, e-cig and it's been working for me. It really was a matter of breaking that physical and mental habit. I smoked Friday but a bunch of us went to Cryer's last night and I didn't even think about smoking, even when we went outside to the al fresco lounge to get some air and people around us were smoking.

Good start! I know it's tough, I try to keep myself busy inside the house since I don't smoke inside. But once I go out on the deck, all bets are off.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Although I quit 12 years ago, I never had the urge to smoke when I drank. I don't know why, and I didn't really miss it when I drank coffee. I didn't drink very much of either, so I don't know if that was the reason or not.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
close yr eyes older woman & just imagine what this user said, but is not going to type it. a few choice words & never mind. just keep taunting Lady.
Get the drift???????

go roll a Cuban, maybe u`ll have betta luck. :))

didn`t find 1 in L`town in yr much much much earlier years?????

go yap 2 sum1 yr ole age Ma`am.

keep quotin, this is auto saved/downloaded 4 future reference(s).

you're older than me, this I know.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Stop feeding the douche....:yay:

He is like a piece of doo doo on the bottom of tennis shoes, eventually it goes away...

I know, but what he seems to forget is that a couple of years ago someone posted his real name on here and it's no secret that he's a perv and why he's still here is a mystery to me.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
This message is almost hidden, but not...because Bay_Kat is on your ignore list.

You walked rite in2 this dummer than dawgchit. Hot Damn.
You fell for that ploy as everyone else did. Agenda stoopit woman. Dayum u are about on the same level of unintelligence as (oops not gonna type her name). Y`all are so dang gullible it`s friggin hilarious. Repeat. Dayum u r stoopid Lady.

u r def eat ^ w/the dumazz. :killingme

I know, right? It's just so tragic. :killingme

Idiot.

PJay

Do not understand posting these meetings. Yes, how else to meet people, but really, you are risking your life. Some person on here gets angry after reading one or more of your posts and shows up to turn out your light.... makes no sense to me why you do this

mamatutu

mama to two
Do not understand posting these meetings. Yes, how else to meet people, but really, you are risking your life. Some person on here gets angry after reading one or more of your posts and shows up to turn out your light.... makes no sense to me why you do this

:yay:You are wise. I think members want to think the best of people. But, in an internet/forum situation, there have to be different rules/ways of viewing relationships/interacting, etc. But, also, the Friday night group as they were, are very close, but, inviting anyone to the greet; especially, ones that threaten on here, is very scary. I went to one, and enjoyed everyone I met. bcp is a hoot and half!!!; and his wife and child are lovely.

Last edited:

warneckutz

That's why I'm scared of these... I don't wanna go "Night-Night!"

Attachments

• KHart.jpg
    KHart.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 87

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I've thought about that, since I had my very own personal psycho stalker on here. It creeps me out to think that lurking nutters could be at the table next to me.