Furniture buying places

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Whatever you do and wherever you shop, please heed these words.

DO NOT GET A FURNITURE WARRANTY FROM MONTAGE!!

I got one from Raley's and those people (Montage) are crooks!!!

Just a friendly tip

Thanks and I read your thread. I didn't even stop in Raley's as I forgot they were even there until it was too late to turn in and I was NOT about to fight traffic to make a U-turn. :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Just saw this china cabinet on a web site for a local antiques mall. Gonna' go and see if I can afford it.

Attachments

• china cabinet.JPG
    china cabinet.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 148

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Thanks. I just emptied my little china cabinet to make room for MIL's larger china cabinet. She'll be here in about 2 weeks. Got a call from hubs yesterday, telling me her cabinet is on it's last leg, been dropped, and in very poor condition. My new dilemma is whether to leave the china on the table until I find a new cabinet, or re-load the old cabinet and take it all out again when I find something. I think if I leave it all out, I'll find something sooner. If I put it away, I'll put the whole project on the back shelf.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks. I just emptied my little china cabinet to make room for MIL's larger china cabinet. She'll be here in about 2 weeks. Got a call from hubs yesterday, telling me her cabinet is on it's last leg, been dropped, and in very poor condition. My new dilemma is whether to leave the china on the table until I find a new cabinet, or re-load the old cabinet and take it all out again when I find something. I think if I leave it all out, I'll find something sooner. If I put it away, I'll put the whole project on the back shelf.

Good luck and make sure it's away from the pup!

I wish I had that dilemma. I have no room for a china cabinet, therefore, mine has been in storage since 1995. :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Good luck and make sure it's away from the pup!

I wish I had that dilemma. I have no room for a china cabinet, therefore, mine has been in storage since 1995. :lol:

He's still restricted to a fairly small section of the keeping room. There's not much he can hurt there, but he did go after the bar supports a few days ago. He gives new meaning to "eat you out of house and home".

Attachments

• Gilly 6 mos.JPG
    Gilly 6 mos.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 146

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He's still restricted to a fairly small section of the keeping room. There's not much he can hurt there, but he did go after the bar supports a few days ago. He gives new meaning to "eat you out of house and home".

He's such a big smooshy! :lol:

mAlice, I'm excessing my dad's stuff, and there is a china cabinet that were are looking to get rid of. Any interest?

JoeR

Still interested in the stuff I sent you the pictures of? I didn't send the picture of the dresser. I'll send it to you.