FYI - be safe ladies

KMPaddy2255

You lost me right about there. :bs:

There are a number of things she could've done since she was still in control of the situation.

1) Cut the pump off and walked inside since there's no mention of a weapon on the perp.

Better yet...
2) Doused him with gas and set him on fire. (My favorite) :lol:

#2 was :sarcasm: but even getting a bit of gas on him (he wanted free gas) and then pulling out a lighter would have been better than giving him exactly what he wanted.

You made me have the funniest picture in my head! :killingme
I'm sure she is thinking the same thing today, but reacted with
what came to her mind first.

frozenrain

Where I come from it is illegal to carry pepper spray.Over here is it the norm to carry a self defence weapon? If so where do you purchase pepper spray or the such like?

Geek

Are all women this dumb? You have a gas pump nozzle in your hand and all you can think of is: oh dear, what will a helpless girl do???!!!!!!! Cover his face with gas and the other guys face too. I guarantee you he'll hit the ground and not you. Then use your cell phone, call 911 and report a robbery in progress. It will be on the video tape anyway so you're covered. They'll be there is minutes because it is a priority event, long before the effects of gas in the face wears off. If you think about this and prepare for it by practicing what to do, instead of living in front of the TV set, you can avoid a possible tragedy! :smack: Even if he shows a gun there are things you can still do and survive but DOES ANYONE PREPARE FOR THIS EMERGENCY??
What about the women in cars that open their window to strangers and they say they have a knife? You have the keys to a 2 ton weapon and you surrender your money or purse to them? Welcome to dumbdorf!
Yes ladies, I'm very sorry this happens to a lot of you but most of you ALLOW yourselves to be victimized. Reaching into your purse you pull out pepper spray, not your credit card and you can disable these animals. Good grief!

Fear does different things to everyone. I think if you get out alive, you did the right thing. And get self defense training.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Are all women this dumb? You have a gas pump nozzle in your hand and all you can think of is: oh dear, what will a helpless girl do???!!!!!!! Cover his face with gas and the other guys face too. I guarantee you he'll hit the ground and not you. Then use your cell phone, call 911 and report a robbery in progress. It will be on the video tape anyway so you're covered. They'll be there is minutes because it is a priority event, long before the effects of gas in the face wears off. If you think about this and prepare for it by practicing what to do, instead of living in front of the TV set, you can avoid a possible tragedy! :smack: Even if he shows a gun there are things you can still do and survive but DOES ANYONE PREPARE FOR THIS EMERGENCY??
What about the women in cars that open their window to strangers and they say they have a knife? You have the keys to a 2 ton weapon and you surrender your money or purse to them? Welcome to dumbdorf!
Yes ladies, I'm very sorry this happens to a lot of you but most of you ALLOW yourselves to be victimized. Reaching into your purse you pull out pepper spray, not your credit card and you can disable these animals. Good grief!

:yeahthat:

Watching movies like Kill Biil, Charlie's Angels, Sin City and the like gives me great ideas as to what I would do in these situations.

A little of this....

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Where I come from it is illegal to carry pepper spray.Over here is it the norm to carry a self defence weapon? If so where do you purchase pepper spray or the such like?
There is Southern Police Supply here in Waldorf (301 932 8855) near the Golden Corral restaurant on 301 North. You can't buy everything the Police use but I bought some pepper spray there recently.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Fear does different things to everyone. I think if you get out alive, you did the right thing. And get self defense training.

Darling, we agree on something???
Seriously, I've envisioned exactly what I would do in certain situations and I practice them often. Also, I believe that avoidance is best because soo many people carry knives & guns today and have no conscience or value for human lives.
I make sure I get a clear view of my car when I approach it to see if anyone is lurking near it. I only unlock my car door when I am next to it (not a half a mile away) and then only the drivers side unlocks for safety. While still looking around, I open the door and hit the auto lock immediately so that when I quickly get in and shut the door, it is already locked. I immediately start the car and put it into gear so if anyone approaches I move the vehicle without fumbling around for the keys and putting it in "drive".
I've watched most women park then take up to 5 minutes to get out of their vehicle. I've walked to within inches of some who had no idea that I was that close because they were sooo preoccupied with what they were doing. All this is what contributes to an easy target. For more insight, just ask! :lmao:

Geek

Darling, we agree on something???
Seriously, I've envisioned exactly what I would do in certain situations and I practice them often. Also, I believe that avoidance is best because soo many people carry knives & guns today and have no conscience or value for human lives.
I make sure I get a clear view of my car when I approach it to see if anyone is lurking near it. I only unlock my car door when I am next to it (not a half a mile away) and then only the drivers side unlocks for safety. While still looking around, I open the door and hit the auto lock immediately so that when I quickly get in and shut the door, it is already locked. I immediately start the car and put it into gear so if anyone approaches I move the vehicle without fumbling around for the keys and putting it in "drive".
I've watched most women park then take up to 5 minutes to get out of their vehicle. I've walked to within inches of some who had no idea that I was that close because they were sooo preoccupied with what they were doing. All this is what contributes to an easy target. For more insight, just ask! :lmao:

Woman are raised very differently. Making sure not to offend, raise their voice, it is amazing the training and maintenance to unlearn the behaviors that make woman perfect targets.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Better yet...
2) Doused him with gas and set him on fire. (My favorite) :lol:

#2 was :sarcasm: but even getting a bit of gas on him (he wanted free gas) and then pulling out a lighter would have been better than giving him exactly what he wanted.

:yay:

Attachments

• BurningMan.gif
    BurningMan.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 244

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Good grief.

Every single person needs to go through a self defense class these days.

Kick the mother effer in the nuts and see what he has to say about the free gas then.

T

toppick08

Woman are raised very differently. Making sure not to offend, raise their voice, it is amazing the training and maintenance to unlearn the behaviors that make woman perfect targets.

:killingme

You ain't met my grandma.......

Fill up during the day, and be aware of your surrondings.

Lisa is the sister (in-law) of one of my friends. This hits very close to home!

Spread this around I know you work with a lot of people who live
in the area Last night a girl I work with (Lisa) her gas light came on
in her truck she decided to stop at Wawa on 301 because she didn't have
enough to make it to Prince Frederick where she lives. Well as she was
pumping her gas she was approached by a black male who she said seemed
very scary almost homeless looking who told her she was going to buy him
some gas. She said no, he said you are going to buy me some gas and she
said no I don't have any money. He said well then how are you paying for
that and she said with my card. He then looked behind her and told
another guy he was with (she didn't even realize he was behind her) to
get the gas can. And told her to fill it up she at this point was very
scared there was only one other car out there beside her and they were
in the store. Obviously the people inside don't pay attention to the
camera. By the time all of this went on her truck had filled up and he
was only able to get another $5 off her card before it shut him off.

She got in her truck and locked the doors as she pulled off she
got there tag # and went directly to the police station to make a
report. The officer told her they have been going all around to
different gas stations targeting alone women and women with children in
the vehicle. They called her again this morning and told her they think
they know who it is since she got the tag info. And they will call her
when they get the guys.

She is still very shaken today but fine but who knows what could
have happened to her. So let everyone know that you can to be very
careful at the gas stations around the area.

I got this e-mail from Hoover, which was sent to her from a close friend of ours, it was word for word. I forwarded it to a cop buddy of mine who has done some research of calls over the past week and nothing comes up. Sorry, I have to throw the :bs: flag on this.

BUT - he did say gas theft is at a new all time high, so even if it is :bs: or not, stay vigilant. :yay:

E-Mail received -

Spread this around I know you work with a lot of people who live
in the area. Last night a girl I work with (Lisa) her gas light came on
in her truck she decided to stop at Wawa on 301 because she didn't have
enough to make it to Prince Frederick where she lives. Well as she was
pumping her gas she was approached by a black male who she said seemed
very scary almost homeless looking who told her she was going to buy him
some gas. She said no, he said you are going to buy me some gas and she
said no I don't have any money. He said well then how are you paying for
that and she said with my card. He then looked behind her and told
another guy he was with (she didn't even realize he was behind her) to
get the gas can. And told her to fill it up she at this point was very
scared there was only one other car out there beside her and they were
in the store. Obviously the people inside don't pay attention to the
camera. By the time all of this went on her truck had filled up and he
was only able to get another $5 off her card before it shut him off.

She got in her truck and locked the doors as she pulled off she
got there tag # and went directly to the police station to make a
report. The officer told her they have been going all around to
different gas stations targeting alone women and women with children in
the vehicle. They called her again this morning and told her they think
they know who it is since she got the tag info. And they will call her
when they get the guys.

She is still very shaken today but fine but who knows what could
have happened to her. So let everyone know that you can to be very
careful at the gas stations around the area.

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Good grief.

Every single person needs to go through a self defense class these days.

Kick the mother effer in the nuts and see what he has to say about the free gas then.

so..she kicks said MFer in the nuts...and then the one that she was too preoccupied to notice grabs her and she gets raped (and possibly killed) by two men...one of which she pissed off greatly by kicking his balls....

good idea :yay:

dn0121

in lexington park on 235 next to enterprise rental car at the bait n tackle/gun shop.