FYI - be safe ladies

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:yeahthat: I was attacked in my own home and it was my screaming that got the neighbors attention and brought help to my door. Yes, I was fighting the whole time, but I couldn't overpower the guy. Some people just seem to think they know everything.
Look butterfly, I'm not a know it all but I do know a lot about some things. I was the President of crime watch in my hood and I spent 8 years learning and teaching others how to protect themselves from becoming possible victims.
When my home was vandalized in 1998, I wasn't home. When I arrived an hour later, I noticed the disarray. I couldn't get to my gun and I wasn't sure if the thief was inside. I saw no need to scream, just to think rationally. If he was inside and had a gun, I'd be in trouble. If he had a knife or was unarmed, he'd be in trouble! (I know self defense very well). I called the cops, they came, we went through the house and found no one. I had already rehearsed in my head what I would do if I came home to find someone in there. Screaming wasn't one of my options but then again, I'm a guy so I don't do that. I live in Maryland, so my gun wasn't with me. Thank you liberals, again!!!
You are free to think what you want but I know what works and doesn't. Here's the hard truth: women scream and hope it works, men react and try to close the case right there. Both don't always work but the latter does work much more often. :yahoo:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Here's the hard truth: women scream and hope it works, men react and try to close the case right there. Both don't always work but the latter does work much more often. :yahoo:

:blahblah:

You're a closed minded idiot. I hope a woman puts your bible thumping hide in a hospital one day.