Game of Thrones

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:lmao: Yours is better!!!

I need some help. The guy in the water was looking up. Was that his sister just hanging there?

Sometimes I need things explained to me and everyone is on opposite shifts to me this week so I was alone... dumb and alone.
That was two of the sand snakes. The one hanging from the bowsprit was the one who used the whip, she was hung with there with her whip. The other one was the one who used the spear and that was what she was pinned there with.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That was two of the sand snakes. The one hanging from the bowsprit was the one who used the whip, she was hung with there with her whip. The other one was the one who used the spear and that was what she was pinned there with.
Okay.. I get it now. Thanks

PeoplesElbow

:lmao: Yours is better!!!

I need some help. The guy in the water was looking up. Was that his sister just hanging there?

Sometimes I need things explained to me and everyone is on opposite shifts to me this week so I was alone... dumb and alone.
The girl hanging from the front of the boat was the Sand Snake girl that used the whip.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The girl hanging from the front of the boat was the Sand Snake girl that used the whip.
Yep Merlin cleared that up - I was wondering where his sister is so now that makes me think she is now a prisoner.

I sort of just didn't think "Sand Snake" girls because the role they have played so far really hasn't been that big to stand out in my mind. Now that it has been pointed out I am having a DUH moment.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Am I the only one who thinks they are SERIOUSLY rushing these last two "half seasons"? Don't get me wrong...I love getting answers to long awaited questions and I really like the episodes I've seen. It just feels very rushed to me and I don't see why it has to be that way. Maybe I am just salty because it is so close to the end...

Chris0nllyn

Am I the only one who thinks they are SERIOUSLY rushing these last two "half seasons"? Don't get me wrong...I love getting answers to long awaited questions and I really like the episodes I've seen. It just feels very rushed to me and I don't see why it has to be that way. Maybe I am just salty because it is so close to the end...
Yea, I agree.

Now that they know the end, they can;t drag all the story lines out, so time to finish it all in a hurry. On one hand, it's nice to see things actually happen during the episodes, on the other, that means 1 season and 1 episode to go. :(

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yea, I agree.

Now that they know the end, they can;t drag all the story lines out, so time to finish it all in a hurry. On one hand, it's nice to see things actually happen during the episodes, on the other, that means 1 season and 1 episode to go. :(
I think it changed because the first several seasons were taken from GRR Martins books and the last couple of seasons the writers were kind of winging it because the new books weren't written yet. He's probably given them ideas on which way he planned to go, but that's all subject to him not changing his mind while writing.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ok the year and a half wait is over. Who's going to be the first major character to bite it, my guess is Sansa Stark.

SailorGirl

I think it changed because the first several seasons were taken from GRR Martins books and the last couple of seasons the writers were kind of winging it because the new books weren't written yet. He's probably given them ideas on which way he planned to go, but that's all subject to him not changing his mind while writing.
You mean, the new books will never be written, yet or ever.

SailorGirl

I still have not seen one episode.
I bought the first season on dvd just to keep up w/conversations around the coffee mess. I got as far as the 10 year old (maybe) who was still nursing, packed up the dvd, and stuck it near the coffee pot with a note stating take me I'm yours. I can read that stuff without cringing but I can't watch it - too yuck.