Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
HOLD THE DOOR! -- mind blown :kapow:

Ok

image.jpeg

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Spoiler alert

So, with the exception of the last scene with Hodor I was thinking this season was kind of boring...until I watched episode 9, Battle of the Bastards, last night. (HBO Now was out of service Sunday night, go figure). I watch a lot of Medieval battle-type stuff and this one tops the list. It was FREAKING AMAZING!!! I think Miguel Sapochnik should go down in the director's history books because this was just a different pov from any other battle I've seen.

And, Sansa's smile as she walked away from Ramsey was...I don't even have words for that! At first I'm like, "#### yeah you go girl!", but then I felt kind of sad that she's becoming corrupt. It was her first kill and I have mixed emotions about it.

And, the dragons! They are, to what is in my mind, more realistic than any others I've seen. Usually dragons in movies or shows are somewhat campy or unrealistic, but whomever the VFX is who is responsible for these things deserve a hearty hurrah for making dragons truly ugly and bad ass!

Why are you people not talking about this??? :cds:

Last edited:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
The horses colliding was amazing…I found a spoiler last week that magnified the note Sansa wrote and sealed with wax…I knew it was written to Littlefinger and started to question if he was going to show and save the day or not. He’s better than Ramsey but I’m not sure by how much.

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
The horses colliding was amazing…I found a spoiler last week that magnified the note Sansa wrote and sealed with wax…I knew it was written to Littlefinger and started to question if he was going to show and save the day or not. He’s better then Ramsey but I’m not sure by how much.

I missed the note so wasn't expecting it. I was thinking Jon Snow was going to die and thought there was no way the writers would do that to us again, but then I realized if they're writing in the same vein as Martin they most certainly would -- and then the Vale showed up to save the day! :lol:

I know Littlefinger is up to no good but can never figure out his plan. With this story you never know, maybe they'll make all his actions for altruistic reasons in the end.

Christy

b*tch rocket
And, Sansa's smile as she walked away from Ramsey was...I don't even have words for that! At first I'm like, "#### yeah you go girl!", but then I felt kind of sad that she's becoming corrupt. It was her first kill and I have mixed emotions about it.

:

Sansa has always had a bit of a mean streak. Remember how she used to treat Arya? I actually think her and Little Finger are a perfect match.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Sansa has always had a bit of a mean streak. Remember how she used to treat Arya? I actually think her and Little Finger are a perfect match.

Yeah. You're probably right and they will becomes some sort of mischievous powerhouse couple. She was spoiled and naïve, but now she's calculated. It started when she was in the Vale and lied for Littlefinger and then sewed for herself that raven-type dress.

Chris0nllyn

I finally got around to watching it last night.

And HELL YEA! What an episode.

I like the fact that all these women are becoming bad ass bitches.

I was kind of hoping someone would torture Ramsey a bit more than that. I think he got let off too easy.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Does anyone know if he plans on finishing the books or is he just letting the televised series going to be the ending? I can't take the series - couldn't get beyond the twenty year old who was still nursing, but the books were great. I've been keeping up by reading the recaps but it would be nice to flesh it out with details.

He's not going to finish them, so if you're sticking to the books only you're done. And btw, it wasn't a 20 year old who was nursing but a kid who was like maybe 7 or 8, which is still squicky. I don't know anyone who didn't cringe at that scene.

thurley42

HY;FR
He's not going to finish them, so if you're sticking to the books only you're done. And btw, it wasn't a 20 year old who was nursing but a kid who was like maybe 7 or 8, which is still squicky. I don't know anyone who didn't cringe at that scene.

Really? Everything that I've read/seen said he's currently working on the last 2 simultaneously, they just have no time table for release.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://screenrant.com/game-thrones-angela-lansbury/

Angela Lansbury, the famed actress whose eight-decade career has included performances on Broadway, many movie roles, and a popular run on the TV mystery series Murder She Wrote, is in talks to join the new season of Game of Thrones, Gamesradar reported Tuesday, citing the German news website Bild. According to the report, Lansbury, 90, will appear in two episodes and spend four days on set. It’s unknown what the part or how it fits in with the world of Game of Thrones as we currently know it.