Gay adoptions

Should gay couples be allowed to adopt?

• NO! Never, it's just not right. The kids need normal parents

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Generally no, except for the hard to place kids. It's better than nothing

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Sure, they should have the right to adopt.

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • I really don't care.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

BlueBird

Last resort to whome? A child molester, rapest, ? Just want to know.

As a last resort to a child molester or rapist or any other undesirable wanting to adopt...

Decent gay couple verses decent hetero couple competing for the same child.... The hetero couple should get the nod every time. A "normal" family environment provides the best chances for success in my opinion. Gays make up approximately 10% of the population. The other 90% is comprised mostly of people who don't approve of the gay lifestyle which could subject an adopted child to unnecessary ridicule that he/she would otherwise not receive if raised by a normal family.

I oppose homosexuality based on my religious beliefs and think that it's sinful to live that type of lifestyle. I'll let God decide what happens to them but I won't be jumping up and down applauding their lifestyle and promoting it as being normal. The fact that the acceptance of homosexuality has become so main stream further proves the erosion of morals commonly seen in America today.

Last edited:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
As a last resort to a child molester or rapist or any other undesirable wanting to adopt...

Decent gay couple verses decent hetero couple competing for the same child.... The hetero couple should get the nod every time. A "normal" family environment provides the best chances for success in my opinion. Gays make up approximately 10% of the population. The other 90% is comprised mostly of people who don't approve of the gay lifestyle which could subject an adopted child to unnecessary ridicule that he/she would otherwise not receive if raised by a normal family.

I oppose homosexuality based on my religious beliefs and think that it's sinful to live that type of lifestyle. I'll let God decide what happens to them but I won't be jumping up and down applauding their lifestyle and promoting it as being normal. The fact that the acceptance of homosexuality has become so main stream further proves the erosion of morals commonly seen in America today.

:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and I suggest the gay population get used to being looked down on.
there are a whole bunch of people out there that dont agree with their chosen lifestyle, and basically, not much chance of us going away either.

the harder they try to push to force society to normalize and embrace their choice, the harder some will push back.

I never understand why anyone would care about someone else's sex life and domestic arrangement. Disapproving is one thing, but to want to involve yourself in their life and rights as taxpaying humans?

I personally disapprove more of these bebe mamas with their brood of illegitimate children and their revolving door of sex partners than I disapprove of a loving monogamous gay couple.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
and I suggest the gay population get used to being looked down on.
there are a whole bunch of people out there that dont agree with their chosen lifestyle, and basically, not much chance of us going away either.

the harder they try to push to force society to normalize and embrace their choice, the harder some will push back.

That's just it. They are looked down on but don't see it that way anymore. I know that when I'm out with the guys or at work, we always crack gay jokes. You know.."Don't bend over..." or Hey, get your hand off my knee...." When the gay people are around, we have to behave ourselves but when they are not......watch out. Don't dare be caught in a room with only one other male there with some of the lights turned off. That will definitely start a rumor and get some jokes flowing.

I can remember being with my brother about 1 1/2 ago at a flea market. Two gay guys were trying on a fake fur coat and making comments about it. My brother and I were laughing so hard, it brought tears to our eyes. You had to be there. It was like being at the circus watching the bearded lady perform.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
comes under the normalize and embracing.
they cant force acceptance either.
I guess not, same with blacks, jews, hispanics, muslims....etc.
What do any of these groups of people have to do with perverted sexual practices? Apples and oranges!

I comparing these groups of people to other groups of people regarding acceptance. In no way am I saying that gays and blacks are the same, I am saying that some people don't tolerate jews, blacks, hispanics, muslims etc, in one way or another, just like some don't tolerate gays in some way or another. Tell me you have never wondered why you have to "press 1 for english" or have ever shared a racial/sexist joke with a fellow co-worker of the same race/sex?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
That's just it. They are looked down on but don't see it that way anymore. I know that when I'm out with the guys or at work, we always crack gay jokes. You know.."Don't bend over..." or Hey, get your hand off my knee...." When the gay people are around, we have to behave ourselves but when they are not......watch out. Don't dare be caught in a room with only one other male there with some of the lights turned off. That will definitely start a rumor and get some jokes flowing.

I can remember being with my brother about 1 1/2 ago at a flea market. Two gay guys were trying on a fake fur coat and making comments about it. My brother and I were laughing so hard, it brought tears to our eyes. You had to be there. It was like being at the circus watching the bearded lady perform.

Because you're immature.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

My experience with gay people is that they think that ####'s funny, too. They know they're gay so it's not like they haven't heard it all already. They tell jokes about us, too, in case you didn't know that. :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
My experience with gay people is that they think that ####'s funny, too. They know they're gay so it's not like they haven't heard it all already. They tell jokes about us, too, in case you didn't know that. :lol:
:yeahthat:
And those jokes are funnier than the gay jokes.

I just told a friend who is now in a relationship that mandate has two meaning for him now. I grew up in an area with a big gay population, had a gay boss for my job in high school, went to gay bars because frankly they are more fun and I have a gay cousins. I may just be your regular ### hag.

sockgirl77

What do any of these groups of people have to do with perverted sexual practices? Apples and oranges!

Yo dip####...most perverts, rapists, and molesters are white hetero males. :yay:

Fact is, children deserve a loving home. It does not matter if their parents are gay. There are so many children in need of good homes. I have a few gay friends. I would much rather see them as parents than half of the idiots that I see in Wal*Mart with their heathens. :yay:

BlueBird

Yo dip####...most perverts, rapists, and molesters are white hetero males. :yay:

Fact is, children deserve a loving home. It does not matter if their parents are gay. There are so many children in need of good homes. I have a few gay friends. I would much rather see them as parents than half of the idiots that I see in Wal*Mart with their heathens. :yay:

Some gay couples make suitable parents IMO.

Hey check out this website! Being gay doesn't seem half bad :killingme

Meet Gay Couples - What's New?

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Did I strike a nerve socki? Sorry, I will never agree with the statement "It doesn't matter if the parents are gay." It most certainly does. What do you do at Wal-Mart? Are you a greeter?

Geek

Just curious, how many gay couples do you actually know? All the ones that I know have more stable relationships than the majority of my hetero friends. :shrug:

Did I strike a nerve socki? Sorry, I will never agree with the statement "It doesn't matter if the parents are gay." It most certainly does. What do you do at Wal-Mart? Are you a greeter?

That's the best he's got Socki. Pretty limp huh? :lol:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
He should really take his little blue pill. :yay:

Oh, that's lame. Oh, well. Hope it made you laugh. Just curious.......Out of all the men you and Geek have slept with, how many of them actually needed the blue pill to get it up? With the two of you, it's probably quite a few.

sockgirl77

Oh, that's lame. Oh, well. Hope it made you laugh. Just curious.......Out of all the men you and Geek have slept with, how many of them actually needed the blue pill to get it up? With the two of you, it's probably quite a few.

This thread is about gay adoption. Leave it on topic. You have never seen either one of us to even know what we look like. You want to #### with me, take it to the Fight Club. I'm in a crappy mood and I'll gladly shread your ass in there.