Gay marriage legal in MD

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Vria .... if this spat between the girls keeps up you will have gay and polygamy in the bag
Go Girl.....mext stop Baltimore

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
That's neither here nor there. My household relationships shouldn't be the state's business and if I want a wife instead of a husband, I should be able to have one.

And sorry, Dems - I need someone who cooks. :lol:

I agree, its kind of like it takes away our right to choose... whether it be a peice of pizza we eat for dinner or a steak... whether we want to have a wife or not :shrug: It should be an option, not a law dictated to us. :shrug:
Then again, I just finished re-watching Betty Broderick - a Woman Scorned and now re-watching the follow up movie - Betty Broderick - Her Final Fury on that "StayFree Channel"... :lol:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
dems4me said:
I agree, its kind of like it takes our right to choose... whether it be a peice of pizza we eat for dinner or a steak... whether we want to have a wife or not :shrug: It should be an option, not a law dictated to us. :shrug:
Then again, I just finished watching Betty Broderick - a Woman Scorned and now the follow up movie - Betty Broderick - Her Final Fury on that "StayFree Channel"... :lol:

Are you telling ME there is a "StayFree" channel :suicide:
Is there a MaxiPad channel too????

What is the commericial content :?:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dems4me said:
I agree, its kind of like it takes away our right to choose... whether it be a peice of pizza we eat for dinner or a steak... whether we want to have a wife or not :shrug: It should be an option, not a law dictated to us. :shrug:
Then again, I just finished re-watching Betty Broderick - a Woman Scorned and now re-watching the follow up movie - Betty Broderick - Her Final Fury on that "StayFree Channel"... :lol:
Guess I missed that. I was on the Kotex channel.

D

dems4me

BS Gal said:
Guess I missed that. I was on the Kotex channel.

I think its one and the same :yay: I'm waiting for a nascar driver to start driving the Kotex racing car! :yay: :lol:

tomchamp

"I, personally, would be a great candidate to have a wife instead of a husband. I go to work and support the family, she takes care of the house and the feeding thing. And, since I'm not a lesbian, she can have all the boyfriends she wants, and still be my legal spouse and next of kin. Why shouldn't I be able to have that?"

That's funny, but you still really don't think that way!

D

dems4me

tomchamp said:
Your such a :buttkiss:

And you are such the second half of that smilie :huggy:
Thanks for the red btw, it's not like I'll ever receive green again to cancel it :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
tomchamp said:
Because I read your posts and you are alot more conservative than that!
But I've always been pro gay marriage, pro abortion and pro assisted suicide. I'm also an atheist.

:shrug:

tomchamp

vraiblonde said:
But I've always been pro gay marriage, pro abortion and pro assisted suicide. I'm also an atheist.

:shrug:

Marry dems..you won't have to worry about two of those choices. LOL.. Well maybe that assisted suicide thing will come in handy!

D

dems4me

tomchamp said:
Marry dems..you won't have to worry about two of those choices. LOL.. Well maybe that assisted suicide thing will come in handy!

:roflmao: Let me buy you a "how to for dummies" on that :yay: