George THE KING this weekend!!!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I wonder how devinej did with George the last couple of days? Maybe she won't be too tired to fill us in when she gets home. We could possibly have some more George quotes. The last couple of days I have been yelling at my students pretending to be George, but they are only amused not frightened. George called me "Goofy" and said I do it just to get attention, can you believe that?:cartwheel:drama: George knows me better than WD.:lmao:

F

finickyfilly

I'm just a little confused, why is everyone still on the WD kick?:howdy:Can't we all just get along?:buddies:
some just dont play well with others... Oh by the way I am no fool and I am not your friend...krapa giver

devinej

"STUPID CHILD!!!"

" You are clueless about riding!"

"I love you I love you I love you but I can't do it FOR you"

"lambs" i guess we were baby bleeding sheep....

"viginia has the nicest horses" HAHAHA

"children in the audience must be quiet or they must leave"

"if you have come here just to say you have ridden with george morris, i hate you"

"pay attention!"

"STICK that son-of-a-gun!"

"you are so self centered!"

"she's a ducker"

"don't PET your horse! this is NOT a lovefest! this is not woodstock! we're going back to the 60's over there..."
-------------------------
and some nice things:
"that was perfect"
"she has a nice leg" _ referring to me of course haha
"that's a lovely horse"
"that's right"
"that was 80% better"

Loper

Animal Poor!
"STUPID CHILD!!!"

"if you have come here just to say you have ridden with george morris, i hate you"

"pay attention!"

"she's a ducker"

"don't PET your horse! this is NOT a lovefest! this is not woodstock! we're going back to the 60's over there..."
and some nice things:
"that was perfect"
"that's a lovely horse"
"that's right"
"that was 80% better"

So I'm guessing you survived GM... any pics?

devinej

i have survived, but have no pics :( it was in an indoor anyway. but there is a video i may be able to take pics from if i can figure it out...

yep, it was quite entertaining. i liked a lot of what he said, didn't understand a lot of what he said, and didn't like some of it. and i already knew the things he said about me. it was most helpful to watch the other riders and and listen to what he said about them.

"i don't care about social class. i have social class"

"i get paid to do nothing, the excersises do the work"

"riding is first a sport and an art, not a business. that's why i make a lot of money"

"simplify! you are making things too complicated!"

"i don't care about your money"

"don't kick him! stop kicking your horse! we do not kick our horses!"

"when i started riding i wasn in Jurassic Park"

Robin

"STUPID CHILD!!!"

"pay attention!"

"she's a ducker"

and some nice things:
"that was perfect"
"that's a lovely horse"
"that's right"
"that was 80% better"

You did good, You had a enlightening experience and survived a very tough clinic, with George.

IntegritysDream

"STUPID CHILD!!!"

"pay attention!"

"she's a ducker"

and some nice things:
"that was perfect"
"that's a lovely horse"
"that's right"
"that was 80% better"

hahahahahaha hes halarious! glad it went well!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I think I am going to have to save all of his quotes and use them in lessons.:lmao:

HAhahaha, apparently someone (who already gave me red for this thread) decided to give me somemore.

They think, and I quote...that I "eat and kiss" sadie's ass. :smoochy:

Ewwww.

At least her ass actually rides a horse. :killingme

Julie!!! Yay! You're back. :) I'm glad to hear that you had a good ride with George. How does it feel to be a wedding photog?:buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
HAhahaha, apparently someone (who already gave me red for this thread) decided to give me somemore.

Ewwww.

Julie!!! Yay! You're back. :) I'm glad to hear that you had a good ride with George. How does it feel to be a wedding photog?:buddies:

Hey!!! There is nothing wrong with my ars! I have been told that I don't have one, but I don't believe it!:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!

Ewwww.

I'm sure it was signed :lmao:

devinej

Ewwww.

i'm back!!

i liked being a wedding photographer, it was kind of fun :) i took about a million and a half pictures. hey - i took some on film, is there a better way than walmart to get them developed?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
hey - i took some on film, is there a better way than walmart to get them developed?

:killingme: this is a joke, right?

Almost anywhere is better than wal-mart. I'm not real impressed with any processing places around here. If you just want local Ritz isn't HORRIBLE. Don't get their CD though, the scan quailty sucks.