George THE KING this weekend!!!!

F

finickyfilly

What's with you, if anyone says anything about something you do they automatically become WD. . .:smack: Justify all you like, those who do. . .DO. . .it's as simple as that. . . how long is that horse going to stay green?????? Aren't you going into your third show season with this "green" horse? Will she ever change colors?:lalala::coffee:Man, how humiliating to fall off at such a small jump because of what appears to have been a simple refusal since she was standing as you were falling. . . are you sure it's the horse that's green?:whistle:

How bout you put up or shut up, I have been a guest on here reading for some time....Post some of your professional pictures, since you like to post on everyone elses negative attemps of riding. Heres one get your buddy Winn Dixie to take some of you and then you take some of Winn Dixie.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How bout you put up or shut up, I have been a guest on here reading for some time....Post some of your professional pictures, since you like to post on everyone elses negative attemps of riding. Heres one get your buddy Winn Dixie to take some of you and then you take some of Winn Dixie.

I like him/her already! Give this ONE some green! She/he will probably need it!!:flowers::huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Bleeding sheep.....:confused::banghead: I just thought he meant that they were weak because they were dying from bleeding to death as they were following others.:lmao:
George quotes
" Copy! Copy! Copy!"
Focus, Focus, Focus!
Think people think!
" You are as dumb as a box of rocks!"
"You are a floating piece of fur!"
"Don't smile or smirk, look straight ahead, don't look at me!"
"You either go to the hospital or you get back on! Hospital or on!" (others fell too :) He didn't say that to me!)
"Stick em! Stick em!
" You are just a country jerk, don't waste my time going off course!
"You think you are so good. You are just a big fish in a very small pond" "I would rather be a small fish in a big pond!"

Last edited:

Sparks

"Don't smile or smeark, look straight ahead, don't look at me!"
"You either go to the hospital or you get back on! Hospital or on!" (others fell too :) He didn't say that to me!)
"You think you are so good. You are just a big fish in a very small pond" "I would rather be a small fish in a big pond!"

Holy crap. He actually said all of that to people in the clinic? Ouch.

W

WhoCares

Bleeding sheep.....:confused::banghead: I just thought he meant that they were weak because they were dying from bleeding to death as they were following others.:lmao:
George quotes
" Copy! Copy! Copy!"
Focus, Focus, Focus!
Think people think!
"Don't smile or smeark, look straight ahead, don't look at me!"
"Stick em! Stick em!

Dang...He is tough. S told me it was great though. (I saw her last night)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
He did say when people were good. Stuff like

"that was perfect"

"now she's got it"

"watch this one, see, she concentrates; she's a thinker"

"this is good contact"

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I just cracked up when George said those things. GM is right that you learn from your mistakes. So many times you get so caught up in the little details that you forget to feel your horse & get with the horse.

Some other quotes :

"Over ground poles or a cross rail teach the horse until it is perfect. Then move on to larger fences." AMEN to that!!! If you can't have control over those fences you shouldn't even be trying the bigger fences!!

"Heel DOWN is security, but Heels UP says go to the horse".

"When jumping always look up & ahead".

"Schooling is detailed".

"Making the horse behave on the ground is discipline not abusive".

"Let the horse POST YOU. Don't you Post the horse".

I could go on, but.:howdy:

F

finickyfilly

I don't get it, you go to a GM clinic so you can take 18" jumps?:doh:
post some of your wonderful pics that show what great posture and form you have going over anything with a horse, remember you have all your talented, horse educated buddies in the winn crew to help you, after all they are so multi-talented and know so much about horses. What clinics have you taken part in to get a professional critique on your riding? should be interesting..............

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
post some of your wonderful pics that show what great posture and form you have going over anything with a horse, remember you have all your talented, horse educated buddies in the winn crew to help you, after all they are so multi-talented and know so much about horses. What clinics have you taken part in to get a professional critique on your riding? should be interesting..............

You'll get no response which it typical. They, and I mean that lightly, are cowards and frauds. They probably won't respond at all.:poke:

F

finickyfilly

dreamer pictures are worth more than useless words........

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius great pics, but I've come to expect only the best from you.:lmao:

Sadie's horse sure looks great over those fences. Sure looks like you had a great time at the clinic.

Don't you have some clinics coming up at Holly Point soon? I would love to know the details.

BZ????? Where are my pictures!! ANd Phyxius what about the one I was grabbing George's ______?:lmao: