'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

ylexot

Super Genius
stuckinsomd said:
i teach at all the high school and middle schools in the county...i dont teach a college required subject but a life required one
Substitute gym teacher?

stuckinsomd

stuckinsomd said:
i would read a book but not by nancy i like books by connie briscoe and toni morrison oh my kids are 6 and 4
although l love spending time in the kitchen with my kids...im home alot now cause im due in jan and i am having a high risk pregnancy...um thas right elaine...another nappy headed baby :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
i teach at all the high school and middle schools in the county...i dont teach a college required subject but a life required one
Janitorial Services?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
stuckinsomd said:
i dont substitute...i teach and not gym...but something in the health catergory
Imagine that. I figured that you'd be teaching eubonics or something like that. What do you teach in the "health category"? What does that mean, exactly?

Wait.....a....minute. You are a babysitter in the school's daycare, aren't you?

stuckinsomd

BadGirl said:
Imagine that. I figured that you'd be teaching eubonics or something like that. What do you teach in the "health category"? What does that mean, exactly?
hmmm and u just proved you can not spell...it is ebonics and dont believe in that as a subject... :banana: u have proven ur stupid...great job kid

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
stuckinsomd said:
hmmm and u just proved you can not spell...it is ebonics and dont believe in that as a subject... :banana: u have proven ur stupid...great job kid
:banana: So what did I win?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
stuckinsomd said:
i would read a book but not by nancy
You are NOT an American. Is this you, Canuck??? Because you are not a person who grew up or even lived in the US for any length of time.

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
If nothing else, another burden on the system.
what system...my bank account or my hubby's?...by the way nomoney i been with the same man for 8 years...been married to him for five...i live off of hard work...i wish i could get food stamps but i feel soory for those who really need it...thank God i dont

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
You are NOT an American. Is this you, Canuck??? Because you are not a person who grew up or even lived in the US for any length of time.

I think she's taking her exams today :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
stuckinsomd said:
wha....um k
Don't you "wha...um k" me, young missy. :nono: If you were an American female, you would know EXACTLY who Nancy Drew is and you wouldn't say things like, "I don't read books by Nancy."

BUSTED!

This is one of the citizenship tests I use to ferret out terrorists. The other is to make them name all five Partridge children.

Can YOU name all five Partridge children? :tap: