'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
ARE YOU SURE? AND HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH A STEREOTYPE...DID THE BLK WOMAN IN THE CUBICLE NEXT TO YOU HELP YOU WITH THAT... :confused:

So, are you asking me if I came up with this stereotype from the black woman sitting next to me? :lmao:

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
So, are you asking me if I came up with this stereotype from the black woman sitting next to me? :lmao:
YEP SINCE I MEAN YOU ACT SO SURE ABOUT UR ANSWER...I BET YOU ANYTHING YOU WOULD NOT ASK HER TO HER FACE WHAT IS NAPPY HAIR

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
I WONDER DO YOU THINK THAT "NAPPY" HAIR IS A NEGATIVE THING? FUNNY CAUSE WHEN MY BOYS WERE BABIES I REMEMBER THAT ONLY WHITE WOMEN CAME AND TRIED TO TOUCH MY BABIES HAIR ADMIRING HOW PRETTY THE CURLS ON THEIR HEAD WAS....HMMMM BUT IF YOU SAY SO...GEESH :killingme

Actually, #######...it was in response to you assuming I had body odor or some other thing that would cause someone to be rude to me. I bathe daily, TYVM. Grasp at another straw.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
YEP SINCE I MEAN YOU ACT SO SURE ABOUT UR ANSWER...I BET YOU ANYTHING YOU WOULD NOT ASK HER TO HER FACE WHAT IS NAPPY HAIR

In order to prove I won, I'd have to meet you. That thought just doesn't appeal to me. I run into people like you at McDonalds and Wawa all the time. That's enough, TYVM.

nomoney

morganj614 said:
'Ghettopoly' game cause... 06-22-2005 01:37 PM racist tard

yes I am a "Tard" but racist, no..if you are black I will call you black. If you are white I will call you white. How is that racist?

i got the same grey karma...gee I wonder where from???? who could it be??? I have no idea??hmmmmmm......

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
Actually, #######...it was in response to you assuming I had body odor or some other thing that would cause someone to be rude to me. I bathe daily, TYVM. Grasp at another straw.
NOPE...I WAS JUST TRYNA HELP U UNDERSTAND HOW UNREAL UR ANSWER IS....SO YOU HAVE BEEN GOIN FOREVER WITH EVERY PERSON OF COLOR BEING MEAN TO EVERYLAST ONE....U SAID THAT NOT ME...THAT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE...BUT SAID IT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE...THAT'S ALL ....THINK BEFORE U SPEAK YOU SAID EVERY PERSON OF COLOR TREATED YOU LIKE ####...HMMM ARE YOU SURE?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Dried up, brittle, tight curls. Looks kinda like pubic hair except it's on your head.

How's that?
I have to correct you. "Nappy" is when the hair doesn't get washed and combed often and gets all tangled and stuck together - Dred locks are a form of nappy. Not all black people have nappy hair, and some white people do have nappy hair. Blacks run a higher risk, of course, because the texture and curl of their hair lends itself to nappiness if not cared for properly.

Former hairdresser! :diva:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
NOPE...I WAS JUST TRYNA HELP U UNDERSTAND HOW UNREAL UR ANSWER IS....SO YOU HAVE BEEN GOIN FOREVER WITH EVERY PERSON OF COLOR BEING MEAN TO EVERYLAST ONE....U SAID THAT NOT ME...THAT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE...BUT SAID IT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE...THAT'S ALL ....THINK BEFORE U SPEAK YOU SAID EVERY PERSON OF COLOR TREATED YOU LIKE ####...HMMM ARE YOU SURE?

That's not what I said. I see your comprehension skills are about as good as your writing skills.

What this boils down to is whitey is tired of you pointing fingers at us for the misdeeds of blacks. Get over yourself.

Mikeinsmd

stuckinsomd said:
IM STILL WAITING WHAT IS NAPPY HAIR...IM WAITING
Wow!! What a universal word.... :killingme

nap·py3 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (np)
n. Chiefly British pl. nap·pies
A diaper.

[Alteration of napkin.]

nap·py1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (np)
adj. nap·pi·er, nap·pi·est
Having a nap; fuzzy.
Kinky; frizzy.

nap·py2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (np)
n. pl. nap·pies
A round, shallow cooking or serving dish with a flat bottom and sloping sides. [Probably from dialectal nap, bowl, from Middle English, from Old English hnæp.]

nappy
adj : in small tight curls [syn: crisp, frizzly, frizzy, kinky] n : garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement [syn: diaper, napkin]

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
In order to prove I won, I'd have to meet you. That thought just doesn't appeal to me. I run into people like you at McDonalds and Wawa all the time. That's enough, TYVM.
SAD THING IS U WONT RUN INTO ME THEIR UNLESS IM PUMPING GAS...YOU MIGHT CATCH ME AT THE SCHOOLS...TEACHING A CERTAIN SUBJECT...OR MAYBE MY WEEKEND AND SUMMER JOB...WRAPPING YOUR PRECIOUS PERMS AT PRETTY NICE SALON IN LEONARDTOWN...JUST MAYBE I'LL TRY NOT TO MAKE UR HAIR "NAPPY"...ALTHOUGH I HAVE A FEELING U SPORT A FEATHERED MULLET :killingme