Ghislaine Maxwell

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wonder if she’ll start naming names now that her pervy contacts haven’t helped her.

BOP

Clem72

Doesn't she still have two other trials lined up. No, at this point they are going to try and be as quiet as possible hoping everyone forgets, then she'll be transferred to a country club prison with 16 hours of release per day to "work" just like Epstein had the first time he was convicted.

PJay

Looks like names will be released..

The famed Settlement Agreement with Epstein and Prince Andrew and others has now been ordered to be unsealed and docketed on the public record by 1/3/22

PJay

Before Maxwell was arrested doomers said she’ll never be found...

Before Maxwell was prosecuted doomers said she’ll never see a court room...

Before Maxwell was found guilty doomers said she’ll be freed

I don't listen to doomers :lalala:...it is happening and the evidence is all around you...Justice is here and more is coming. :razz:

glhs837

Power with Control
Nobody else going down for this. Mark my words. They will all cry victory and let the men who visited that island for these reasons to fade into the shadows.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Sometimes the Mossad will cut loose, disavow, an asset to cover for itself. She has been cut loose, and will most likely, accidentally, will be found unresponsive some day soon.

Grumpy

“One glaring issue in the conviction is that Maxwell conspired to transport girls for sex but, beyond Epstein, none of the men who allegedly had sex with these girls have been prosecuted. …It is akin to prosecuting a getaway driver but not the bank robbers. Maxwell was an enabler not just for Epstein but his high profile friends. Those “Lolita Express” flights transporting girls for these men.” - Johnathan Turley

PJay

E̶p̶s̶t̶e̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶W̶e̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶M̶a̶x̶w̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶N̶y̶g̶a̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶B̶r̶u̶n̶e̶l̶,̶ .....

Only the beginning.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron