Given'n it a shot

teamkintner13

Well since everywhere else has had no luck I figured if you guys have any suggestions for meeting males between 23-35 in SOMD? I don't drink so the bars are out and I have tried the internet places. Got any suggestions or know of anyone? I'm a teacher who is just looking to settle down and have a family.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
dustin said:

Pretty much. You might want to do a search for threads along the same lines. I remember one awhile back where Elaine and a few others had some decent ideas. Besides, work, church/synagogue, and whereever your errands take you, there isn't much in the way of meeting people- which is kind of a double-edged sword.

Though I guess you could ask Nomoney how the search for the men at Walmart is going.

teamkintner13 said:
Well since everywhere else has had no luck I figured if you guys have any suggestions for meeting males between 23-35 in SOMD? I don't drink so the bars are out and I have tried the internet places. Got any suggestions or know of anyone? I'm a teacher who is just looking to settle down and have a family.
OMG! Can you say desperate? This is just sad! Anyway good luck on your search cuz you are going to need it.

G

GoGo Orlando

Can you shake it like a white girl?

Come on down where I stay at, to the projects. I'll break you off a lil sumpn sumpn.

BuddyLee

Football addict
teamkintner13 said:
What do you teach? :really:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
Trying to fulfill a "KLC" related fantasy? :winkwinknudgenudge:
Actually I don't think I have any fantasies.:yikes: I was more in line of thought in wondering if I might know this teacher.:lol:

If you are into any sports, look into the adult sports leagues (softball, soccer, baseball, pool, darts, etc.).

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Teachers are fun, if you don't get it right the first time, they make you do it over till they're satisified. :razz:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You could jon the 235 drag racing club. I hear you get to meet althetic young men in uniform that like to perform community service.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
aps45819 said:
You could jon the 235 drag racing club. I hear you get to meet althetic young men in uniform that like to perform community service.
oh yeah- maybe those drag racers are onto something... :yay:
I love a man in uniform!! :kiss:

Pegster710

The Pegster
I have a hunk of a brother in that age range... He needs a good woman. :howdy:

Where do you teach? I have teacher friends at Park Hall Elementary, Lexington Park Elementary, Esperanza and Great Mills High.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Chasey_Lane said:
Be sure to mention that on your first date. Guaranteed you won't have another. :yay:
Thats not true, Thats what I'm lookin for and it'd be nice to have someone upfront with thier intentions

D

dmc854

Magnum said:
Thats not true, Thats what I'm lookin for and it'd be nice to have someone upfront with thier intentions
Sure. "Hi, I want to have your babies" is a great first date line :spank:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dmc854 said:
Sure. "Hi, I want to have your babies" is a great first date line :spank:
Hey it's how she would find a person with the same intentions. If thats not what the guy wants then move on don't waste any time screwing around